ARABS AND INDIANS.. don't they just love us! A story of petty racism i

djkaveman

So I don't want the bedouin mob in the place. I don't go to arab town and I don't want them near me. My customers don't want them either. So that's that lot dealt with.

Sometimes you get a westernised arab who seems to be ok but who proves otherwise after taking a girl. refusing to pay, wanting to fuck up the arse, not wanting to use a condom are some fuck ups but the worse ones are a room full of arabs who all want to fuck her. Yes, it does happen and more often than you think.

So what do you do ? you try and help your girls make the correct decision. Now if a guy won't buy her a lady drink or if he wants to go to the room straight away (saving money by staying in), perhaps he doesn't tip one baht even, stays in some cheap place etc. then she should perhaps make the decision that this guy is a cheap bastard and maybe he won't pay her what she should get.

Finally you get the customer mix. Most customers don't want to be around arabs and indians or anyone like them and that is why they have their ghettos so they can all stay together. The problems this causes is when they leave their own places or when you have a genuine normal person from that area who is westernised and has western ethics. Remember that some of these people don't wash, they bloody stink and their habits are disgusting.

In the end, if someone doesn't buy a drink straight away then the girls will ask him and then tell him to get the fuck out. He can be white, red, pink, black or any race or creed. The fact is the numbers tell me that most people who do this are from the sub continent, arabs or africans. Russians are coming up on the rail quickly though.

Wow! Tough words!

I have a few questions to you; do not take me wrong. I am not an Arab-friend, nor an Indian-friend, nor a western friend for I think that in the world today everyone sucks.

1. How do you deal with western customers who don´t tip, cheat, don´t shower, stink, have disgusting habits, argue about each baht and so on ?

2. I have been visiting BKK since 2001 and to be honest: in the bars it always were westerners who did these things. The few Arabs mostly quitely sat in the corner watching the show, did nothing, said nothing. I think there must be more than just these negative things in the bar-scene about Arabs that makes you refuse their entry. After all, this post of yours is drenched with deeper hatred towards Arabs. Let's be straight, you hate Arabs because a few Arab arseholes have done awful things to your people out here in the States (I understand that and I would probably too). And this is the real reason that you don't want them in your bar. You seek a justification for not letting them into your bar by saying that some of them don't pay, don't shower and things like that; the real reason however is something else.

3. Like many others you mention Arabs and Indians in one breath. Now tell me: what do Indians have to do with Arabs? I can understand because of some things that happened in the past years, you have a dislike of Arabs. But what the hell did the Indians do to you? Is it the fact that they have outnumbered the white folks at US-universities, that a large percentage of doctors and engineers in the US are Indians, that the growing economy of India causes headaches to you? Relative success was the key-reason why Indians were killed, raped and kicked out of Uganda and Kenia. Relative success also was the reason why some Indians were beaten up and at least one killed in towns like New Jersey ("they take our jobs"). Here we are talking about nothing less than hatred and racism.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Go to Fiji. They are hated there with passion, or so i've read. Oh, and Indian hindus has the most vile racial hatred caste system against their own on a par with any NF thug only its guised as 'kulture'. LMFAO.

Some may remember a while back when I first posted on here that I encountered some bars Bangkok who wouldn't let me in thinking I was an African national. A hotel clerk who at first said 'no room' when I walked in and then heard my American accent, said 'so sorry, did not know you American. African man, no pay, many problems'

I heard they were skipping out on bills (doing a runner to our non American friends) and they were even bringing girls back and she would encounter several guys in the room all wanting sex for the 1k baht.

I didn't take it personally but blamed the Africans for giving blacks such a reputation. Sure there were honest ones but the bad apples ruined everything. Now, there were some bars who knew I was from the states and were wary of letting me in as well. I didn't argue. I go where my money is respected. If others played nice and kissed a little ass, its their business. I won't criticize them for it.

I found Pattaya to be very welcoming, even to the point of girls welcoming me with open arms (hence the screen name). I would hear 'i love you chocolat' when I was down soi 8 and I felt like a rock star..hahaha

Anyway, people have their prejudices, sometimes its based on bad experiences and sometimes have no basis at all. My preference is to just be the best me I can be and have people like or dislike me based on how I as an individual act. Can't be bothered with those that dont' take the time to know me as a person. My money will we welcomed elsewhere.

Weird, how come I'm still a 'stranger' after 99 posts?

Ah, laddie, if you still have to ask that question, then you're still a 'stranger'... Actually, KhunSanuk has devised an extremely complex and sensitive system to classify boardmembers, sort of like Hindu castes. Don't believe the simplistic nonsense about X number of posts being the determinative factor. The real system reviews post content, use of smilies, LOS knowledge, price paid for taxi to Pattaya (not the mention, whether the boardmember would ever actually be seen in Pattaya...), etc, and often results in quite a different outcome. At least you're not a newbie...

cheers,

YimSiam :)

Weird' date=' how come I'm still a 'stranger' after 99 posts? [/quote']

Ah, laddie, if you still have to ask that question, then you're still a 'stranger'... Actually, KhunSanuk has devised an extremely complex and sensitive system to classify boardmembers, sort of like Hindu castes. Don't believe the simplistic nonsense about X number of posts being the determinative factor. The real system reviews post content, use of smilies, LOS knowledge, price paid for taxi to Pattaya (not the mention, whether the boardmember would ever actually be seen in Pattaya...), etc, and often results in quite a different outcome.

Ah yes, I see. He must be a very busy man. ;)

The Stranger

So where are you now?

But then the whole damned city is not what it was when I was a kid...damned yuppie/.com scum fucked it up.

1. Saigon.

2. Hey I was .com scum! It was just one more Gold Rush in the end. They were quickly back on their wagons heading back east. Some further east than others. ;)

Archived