Do GTG burn their men?

ozpharlap

A fellow board member made the following comment to a post called "Are Thai girls worth it".

"Mainsail" made the following comments; he stated "Like anyone, it all depends on the person. Some are good and some are bad." which speaks for itself. Which was an insightful, profound but an obvious retort?

Have any board member or guests been burnt, without any justifiable reason by a GTG on the basis, you actually were doing the right thing by them?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew a university lecturer who thought he'd hit the jackpot when he got a second year university student as his GF. She was less than half his age and cute. Then he was shocked when she ditched him for another Farang with much more money. We asked him what he expected. She was obviously looking for a sugar daddy and discovered he didn't have much money. The other Farang did - and paid for her education in the US!

The gal would qualify as GTG, if he simply means non-BG. But I hardly think a teenage student who shags her 40-something acharn in hopes of financial rewards qualifies as a "good girl" by any standards.

Have any board member or guests been burnt, without any justifiable reason by a GTG on the basis, you actually were doing the right thing by them?

Question contradicts itself. "burnt" implies taken advantage of which would tell me you were not dealing with a GTG to begin with.

Your question does not have a black and white answer as there are to many variables. Also don't get caught up in the idea of needing to understand how TGs think.

That question relates to all woman.

Dear Flash,

Yes, I agree, but to define a GTG is difficult but letâ??s set the frame of reference as - good family, steady job (bank employee/government worker, etc ...) and no real need for a sugar daddy. However, I am always amazed at the casual attitude some Thai girls have to a sponsor, even GTG.

It's obviously some kind of cultural thing. I've heard educated women (teachers, civil servants) admit they had divorced their husband mainly for his failure to support them financially, not because he played around on them. Money seems to be a big part in any relationship here.

:dunno:

Archived