The Trophy Girl

bust

These girls (whores and "non whores/GTGs") *IN GENERAL* Shit on us' date=' and pull shit with us they would NEVER dream of trying with a Thai guy. Hence my many warnings.

[/quote']

Come on, even if you are right you concentrate too much on the dark side.

And you always had been kind and *honest* to the girls? How different are men who conceal the wife, the children, the girl friend, the BG which was just fucked an hour ago, e.g. ...

Hmmm...you missed somethings...

On the other points, we are talking about prostitution here. A guy goes to a hooker to pay her for sex, she knows that. She knows the odds of him marrying her whatever are not there, she provides a service. He pays for that service. End of story.

They are whores, we are punters, neither should blindly trust the other, that is just common sense. To that I will add, people anywhere starting a relationship should be cautious until trust is gained/earned, regardless of the circumstances. Non whores and non punters lie all the time to get laid, nothing new, so be cautious. What is wrong with that line of thinking?

"Concentrate too much on the dark side?" Moi? Maybe because experience tells me to do so. Found that out the hard way, Yet, I know several guys who have been burned bad, milked for a bundle, and just go right back down the same road the same way...

A girl looking for true love from a bar patron is as pathetic as a punter looking for love from a bar girl, though it can and does happen. Take all the success stories you know, and weigh them against the disasters, what are the numbers?

Now go back to other posts where I AGAIN noted exceptions occur, and made claim that the numbers were probably not much different for non sex scene related marriages...facts are most marriages fail, and many can cause financial/emotional disaster to one or both parties, hence my many warnings on the entire subject, regardless of who is marrying who.

The problems come from the guys who see a paid fuck as more than it is, and the girls then play the guy. The bullshit games of "...oh I am sick, need money...blah blah..." I love only you etc...all the tantrums etc they pull and all the hyped bullshit drama etc...lies and games they would not dare try with the average Thai guy. The average Thai guy would slap them silly, the average farang would believe them and still send money/marry them etc.

Do I treat the girls well? what does that mean? do I buy them flowers and dinner before I fuck them? NO. Am I kind, don't force shit on them, and am I respectful? usually, but so what? There have been times when they try their games, then I am all business and it is "...do as we agreed, or get out with nothing, it is up to you, but I am NOT paying to play by YOUR rules and KISS YOUR ASS!..."

I have known girls who don't try shit with me, but I know damned well they are trying it with several other guys. Why do I know? because they tell me, and in many cases I have actually seen it. Been there when one husband leaves, and the new BF arrives, or she introduces me to her husband/BF, having fucked me the night before, or later that night after he leaves. Shit like that.

Now I know some guys will say "so what if they do it with others, I go by how they treat me..." Bullshit, if you know someone is a lier and a cheat, and a bullshitter who's husband or BF can't trust them why would you trust them? If you needed a tax account, would you go to the guy at the local prison convicted of embezzlement if he had always been a nice guy to you? Didn't think so, same principle here.

Once again, this is sex for money, plain and simple, nothing more. *Should* more come of it, then the best of luck to you/them, but anyone deliberately looking for it in the pay for play scene if just foolish in my book.

Now, Please go back and reread where I said there were exceptions. Then read where I said people would forget/not pay attention to the fact that I said this.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Should be required reading for all punters coming to Thailand for the bar scene. Straight up common sense there OH. :thumbup: Good post.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"...Would you do a late night run to pick up tampons for the Mrs.?..."

FUCK NO! The only reason a bitch even asks that is to humiliate the guy' date=' and show her power over him to the girls at the store. If a bitch even dreamed of asking me that she better wake the fuck up and apologize! [/quote']

BUT..... if you buy cucumbers, carrots, zuchini, CLOTHES PEGS, condoms and lube at the same time....sometimes....just sometimes....the girls at the store get "interested"....LOL

You should try it sometime!!!!!

....and I did say GIRLS.....not Towel Boys....555555

Cheers DC

:grinyes::grinyes::dunno::grinyes::grinyes:

Yes, but given I live in the SFO area, were I to buy these items AND tampons, that might indeed raise interest, especially in the neighborhoods frequented by towel boys...which is almost all of them.

Im very new to the scene there in Pattaya. Had the first trip in Nov. Here we are same 3 guys going back in Feb with one more dude.

Some threads are better than others...this has been a good one for a newbie like me. I'm gonna keep an eye out for Old Hippie's posts. I agree with the way that guy thinks.

Good stuff.

I can see how you feel Bust, I have to wonder why every time when I see a pointless relationship. (...) I can't understand why this guy if when he does come to LOS goes drinking, whoring and golfing. Seems to be pointless forking out 10K/month to a Thai girl when she does'nt by the sounds of is suit his agenda anyways.

Trajic that some TG's will actually stand by her man through thick and thin even when he's not worth shit.

I would love to hear from the other half.

You never know!

FA...

I can kind of see the point -- looking at it from his side, if you can have your cake, eat it too, get drunk, and still play a few rounds of golf, wouldn't you go for the whole package? When you feel like pretending you've got a nice sweet thing that you care about: there she is, and the investment's pretty reasonable, and she goes away when you say so - and you can get on with whatever other version of your fantasies you feel like indulging (such as, say, golf - which likely costs the guy more each year but is exponentially more difficult for me to understand why!)

YimSiam

Old Hippie-

Dude....I wanna be polite here.

Have you never discovered /experienced/luxuriated in the joys of the midnite tampon run at Walmart/RiteAid/Walgreens?

I don't want to question your sexual orientation but...to be quite blunt....there is nothing hotter than two, three or four average to stunning women standing around and talking about pussy with you.

It is a known and established fact on this board that you spend a major portion of your waking hours sodomising stewardesses from several Asian airlines.

But I am talking about the rest of us here....

It is flattering to have a group of pretty to stunning women/girls standing around debating what is best for your wife and throwing in comments about what a great guy you are.

Of course, the "strong pimp hand style" would be to take them right there in aisle thirteen, right, or call over the loudpseaker for a price check, then slam them?

when i go to thailand i have a rule of not going with a girl for more than two days and just laugh at some of the things/stories im told weather they are true or not.

i would never have or want a thai girlfriend (gtg or not) because i know i would destroy the relationship with common non trust.

yes it could happen but im enjoy being too smart for them at the minute!! :shocked:

Archived