The Trophy Girl

bust

I have a few rules with Mrs Hippie(s)

1) speak when spoken to.

2) shut up when I say.

3) do as I say/we agree, you are here for a purpose.

4) NO PERIODS! get on the rag, get in a taxi, cause you have no place here, call me when it is over.

5) No buying tampons etc, drip your ass to 7-11 and then go home.

6) no nagging, no games etc

7) I am paying you, so my rules, my way. You want it your way, you pay me.

and a few others.

I made the mistakes, and learned from them. But never again! It amazes me that some guys get hit in the face with this shit, deny it, then go back for more.

I also have a laugh when I see a guy thinking a working hooker he pays to fuck on holiday is is girl friend and "...this is a real relationship, not like yours..."

Sad that some guys here really find joy in the pity attention they get from some girl in Walgreen's or Wal Mart while buying tampons, as if their wife really forgot she was going to have a period...get a grip!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when i go to thailand i have a rule of not going with a girl for more than two days and just laugh at some of the things/stories im told weather they are true or not.

i would never have or want a thai girlfriend (gtg or not) because i know i would destroy the relationship with common non trust.

yes it could happen but im enjoy being too smart for them at the minute!! :shocked:

Keep your guard up ..they will get you in the end.. :grinyes::neener:

yes it could happen but im enjoy being too smart for them at the minute!! :shocked:

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

That's what you think.....

Maybe you just haven't been "selected" yet....

Good luck my friend....lol....one day you'll need it, if you keep going back...

I survived 2 decades of visits ....thought I was bullet proof....

Then one day I met.....Old Hippie...and it was love at first sight....

Haven't been near a towel boy ever since....lol

One day, when you least expect it..."It" will happen

Good Luck

Cheers DC

Exactly! how many years was I into this? knew it all? then got on the Si Saket highway...it can happen, no matter how careful.

Just like driving a car, sooner or later, no matter how careful you are, boom and accident, maybe the other guys fault...like today, I was going up I-580 and nearly got sideswiped by some loser in a pick up full of gardening tools...I just know he had no green card...so I give him the horn and the finger, and then went home and took a walk in the Marina, and made some tomatoe sauce, with sausage, pork neck and home made meatballs...Sunday gravy/sauce my foster mom called it, she was from Palermo, in Sicily.

I've never been to Sicily, but my coworker, the cool Jamaican chick went there, said it was nice, loved the breads and desserts. I love the Ricotta canole myself, but so bad for my diet...oh fuck it, I am already fat, but cute, and sexy, and that is why Dumsoda has not touched a towel boy since meeting me. My gravy, er tomatoe sauce and pasta, nothing gay of course.

I use to arrive early too until the GTG/non-whore (as Old Hippie would put it) kept wanting to see my passport. She discovered one trip of my evil ways (arivinf early for some fun) and as a good Australian I blamed me mate :smirk: lol Well, he is toast and I am again in the good books (so, well, what she likes me to believe in I guess).

Archived