The Trophy Girl

bust

Wow! That was a rant. But, having been divorced and also having gone beyond short time with a BG or two, and relations with a number of farang girls, I agree with your post.

Buddha anticipated all this when he pointed out that the world is an illusion. Most people apparently don't believe this.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Buddha anticipated all this when he pointed out that the world is an illusion. Most people apparently don't believe this..."

Yep, it is only when that illusion is shattered that people go crazy. Accept all as it is, and find enjoyment in it. er something like that.

BTW, I see you are relatively new here, so as you are not familiar with my rants/crap, maybe best to warn you, don't get me start6ed on the following topics:

Politics

the airline business

Si Saket girls

Buri Ram Girls

Mormons (can't empasize this one enough)

Mormon girls from Thailand

Stallone

Tom Cruise

religion

Let's just say I have a few issues I am working out.

Just avoid to mention *any* of these words when talking to OH: girl, women, Thai girl, marriage, relationship, love, GTG.

*never ever* use the following term: Si Saket girls

No problem are terms like: gogo bar, LT, ST.

The term "Bar girl" or BG should only be used in this context.

:grinyes::cover:

"...Would you do a late night run to pick up tampons for the Mrs.?..."

FUCK NO! The only reason a bitch even asks that is to humiliate the guy, and show her power over him to the girls at the store. If a bitch even dreamed of asking me that she better wake the fuck up and apologize!

If it were up to me, they'd all be put off on an island somewhere when that monthly shit happens, they should keep that shit to themselves!

You keep that hand strong at all cost, and keep real son, or these bitches will crap all over you! That is the message we need to be sending to our sons, man up and take back what is ours!

The "strong pimp hand" side of Old Hippie draws the line exactly where then?

Would you do a late night run to pick up tampons for the Mrs.?

Knowing OH and the company he keeps I would say he would be more inclined to buy a pack of cotton wool and a ball of string and tell her to roll her own!

"...Would you do a late night run to pick up tampons for the Mrs.?..."

FUCK NO! The only reason a bitch even asks that is to humiliate the guy, and show her power over him to the girls at the store. If a bitch even dreamed of asking me that she better wake the fuck up and apologize!

BUT..... if you buy cucumbers, carrots, zuchini, CLOTHES PEGS, condoms and lube at the same time....sometimes....just sometimes....the girls at the store get "interested"....LOL

You should try it sometime!!!!!

....and I did say GIRLS.....not Towel Boys....555555

Cheers DC

:grinyes::grinyes::dunno::grinyes::grinyes:

Archived