Passenger Had Box Cutter In Hollowed-Out Book

Flashermac

Guest lazyphil

mad max lol, i'm just grumpy i lost a 20 pound plus pike at the net a day ago, a personal best, or would have been. unless you're an angler you wont understand the anxiety and frustration that causes. i'm lashing out. 5 miles hard running today fixed it. calm now :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:red]

"Oh, mercy. It is against United States Federal law to carry weapons through airport security. Grow the heck up!

[/color]

But this has not always been true. People in the past used to carry guns on airplanes and nobody got upset about it. It wasn't a crime. Would our founding fathers find it strange that guns our outlawed on planes?

[color:red]
"Oh, mercy. It is against United States Federal law to carry weapons through airport security. Grow the heck up!

[/color]

But this has not always been true. People in the past used to carry guns on airplanes and nobody got upset about it. It wasn't a crime. Would our founding fathers find it strange that guns our outlawed on planes?

I don't remember a time when fire arms were ever allowed on planes! Knives yes, now no, this ass hat knew it and was trying to pull something, only he knows what his intent was, and I am glad they found the knife before he had a chance to do anything, I do NOT believe his story one bit. At the least, he was just being an asshole trying to prove something.

Archived