Kings Castle III, Newbie question!?

quote:

Originally posted by Taipan:

Mikey, it was pretty naive of your friend to use a condom then take the damn thing off at the last moment just so he could cum in the ladyboys arse

That wasn't naivety - because I'd already warned him - it was stupidity.

I talked to her and she said he told her he couldn't come with a condom on, so she let him take it off. I said something like, "then what do you expect?"

quote:

Originally posted by mg88:

When we openly discuss matters like disease, prevention and treatment we help each other. I wish Mikey understood this. A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open.

Sorry mg88, I honestly thought I was just adding to the conversation. I was trying to make a point about the medicals not meaning much. Just because a girl knows she has something doesn't necessarily mean she'll be more careful.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Mikey, I didn't mean to take your comments in such a negative way. I agree that you add a lot to the conversation.

At least some of us are open to discussing ladyboys, diseases and treatment. This would not have happened ten years ago.

Thanks

MG

All this talk about katoeys can be summed up in three words. Hot hot hot!

This is the best thread I've seen on any message board.

I should also say that I went to The Washington Square and I got the impression that this is more of a senior citizen centre than a katoey area. If I'm wrong tell so.

There is a lot of good stuff on this thread and if some of the guys argue so what? Discussion can be healthy.

Washington Square has a lot old people, a couple gay bars, gay massage and The Mambo Cabaret. I'll just say that I prefer other nightlife centers to Washington Square.

Can I assume that the ORD part of you handle means Chicago, IL? I've heard Chicago has some pretty wild nightlife. How about Transgender Clubs in Chicago?

quote:

Originally posted by BKKFREAK:

By the way: everybody claiming he is can recognice katoys never was in Bali.

The voice, the *exaggerated* catwalk and extremely feminine clothes (esp the heels)--in combination--are dead giveaways.

quote:

Originally posted by FarangDang:

This is pure speculation, but katoeys are probably riskier than the average bar girl because:

1) they are way outside typical thai society

Maybe. But then why are they all over Thai TV? I speculate...

If katoeys were to far out I wouldn't be posting the 96th response on this thread. This it Thailand baby and katoeys are cool.

Katoeys perform in there own cabarets. Katoeys are all over Thai Television & film.

Katoeys draw farangs to Thailand.

Katoeys get barfined every night.

Katoeys are fabulous entertainers.

Katoeys are great sex partners.

Katoeys make love to both women and men.

How can anyone claim that katoeys are far out?

The Calypso Cabaret is sensational entertainment at bargain prices. See for yourself.

I agree with earlier messages that KC3 has real hotties waiting to be barfined.

If katoeys were to far out I wouldn't be posting the 96th response on this thread. This it Thailand baby and katoeys are cool.

How can anyone claim that katoeys are far out?

Katoeys are accepted for their entertainment value and may be fantastic sex partners and fine personal companions for all I know.

But they are definitely not accepted and integrated into mainstream Thai society. Occasionally you may see katoeys in "normal" jobs (I think I've only ever actually seen one, but there are probably more). But it is extremely rare for a katoey to work in normal "respectable" jobs, e.g. in a bank or office. It is even more rare for a respectable Thai man to be seen dating or "married" to a katoey. Take all the preconceptions and prejudices a regular bargirl (or former bargirl) might be subjected to and multiply that by 10 for the katoey (even if he/she was never a prostitute).

If I'm mistaken, please let me know.

I have to admit your right.

I see katoeys in clubs, cabarets and resturants but never in business settings.

If you look on the message board for visas (HS Teach is the monitor) Teach is trying to explain why katoeys can't get visas to The USA. It turned into an interesting conversation. Take a look.

Which Cabaret in Bangkok do you rate as the best?

Which Cabaret in Bangkok do you rate as the best?

Was that question for me? I'm the wrong person to ask. I've only been to one cabaret/katoey show and it was long, long ago.

I wouldn't mind going again, but I would probably only go with a bargirl by my side. Partly for personal protection, but mostly because I find that almost all activities are better with a BG by your side (or in some other very close position).

It would be great if you or the other katoey fanciers would post a brief summary of all the cabaret shows in Bangkok sometime for future reference.

Archived