Kings Castle III, Newbie question!?

quote:

Originally posted by dirtydick:

Pre-op katoeys get there money by taking it up the backdoor where the chance of a condom breaking is much greater, hence the probably increased likelihood of disease.

And how do you think post-op earn there money? You think guys go with katoey's to fuck a fake pussy? Most of the fun comes from lack of restrictions... the back door included.

In my experience the katoey's get more feeling from the backdoor than the front.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are health risks. I am a ladyboy lover and in 1996 I contracted anal warts. This is a very real risk that interferes with your quality of life. Anal warts are also most painful.

If you prefer to recieve make sure your ladyboy uses American condoms that are strong.

Some of you don't understand that ladyboy lovers are not gay. This is simple! Ladyboys look like women, not men.

quote:

Originally posted by Pom_Jao_Choo:

No point in arguing with katoey enthusiast I have learned. They have a need to believe the differences are ellusive, and if you did disprove this you will have poped a little buble and no one likes to have their bubles popped.

What are you on about?

I am a "katoey enthusiast" and not once have I argued that the differences are "ellusive", quite the opposite.

Please burst my bubble.

I hope the KC3 katoeys get weekly inspections. I was shocked to hear otherwise.

It's true that katoeys prefer anal entry and so do most ladyboy lovers. This is only natural.

quote:

Originally posted by mg88:

I hope the KC3 katoeys get weekly inspections. I was shocked to hear otherwise.

?????

The naivety of people on this board never ceases to amaze me.

What if they do get weekly check-ups? So what? You think if something is wrong they're going to have the necessary time off work to cure it?

The only check-ups I knew did occur where 1-3monthly HIV tests, which were mandatory for Kings Group bars as of 2 years ago.

I remember a friend of mine from Kings Corner said to me "your friend give me problem." She had an infection in and around her pussy, she was still working.

I had warned my friend that this particular ladyboy was very dirty and that he should use a condom. He admitted to me that he did use a condom but took it off at the last minute to come inside her. As it turned out it was he who gave her the infection.

She couldn't care less if her customers use condoms, she just wants the money.

There seems to be too much high risk behavior going on. Whether the pro your having sex with is a lady or ladyboy condoms are a good idea.

The gentleman with anal warts should have learned from that experience. If he is lucky he won't be diagnosed with something more serious.

Never believe that anyone is free of disease. Safety first is a good policy.

Thank you Taipan. I was thinking the very same thing.

When we openly discuss matters like disease, prevention and treatment we help each other. I wish Mikey understood this. A mind is like a parachute, it only works when open.

I had the good fortune to recieve the necessary treatment for my illnesses. Thailand has some good clinics for these diseases. Thanks you Thailand.

Katoeys need valentines also.

What if they do get weekly check-ups? So what? You think if something is wrong they're going to have the necessary time off work to cure it?

Weekly checkups are better than no checkups; every reputable bar should require them. Of course, these checkups are no invitation for the customer to throw caution to the wind, but they should reduce the risk significantly.

Certainly not all bars and massage parlors could afford it, but if a few more upstanding places actually implemented a more rigorous testing policy (reputable doctors and suspension or firing for failing the tests) it would encourage many more visitors. Many potential customers don't ever come to Bangkok because they are so fearful of disease. They would be willing to pay significantly more if they knew of certain venues or bars that were safe (within reason).

[ February 15, 2002: Message edited by: FarangDang ]

A while back one of the PP bars did AIDS testing every two or three days... the bar closed down after a couple of months!

BTW, the point I was making about pre-op katoeys doing anal to get the money to be post-op and hence being prone to disease - does it matter what they do after the op, it's too late then.

Anal warts sound painful - and bear in mind that anything like that opens the way for the AIDS virus to get in!

Yes, Thai men, inc katoeys, don't seem to give a damn about condoms.

Archived