Kings Castle III, Newbie question!?

I don't know what you are talking about!

Whether you agree with anyone's message means very little. I was just amused by how much ladyboy messages stir the pot as did the WS message. For reasons unknown the backslappers fail to acknowledge how many expats barfine ladyboys. GB and Mart did so but were honest about it. The WS message pointed out one area that expats and ladyboys share.

The duplicity of men may be the flash point yet to be discussed here. crazy.gif" border="0

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether you agree with anyone's message means very little.

I'm not going to argue over an opinion like whether ladyboys are sexy. However, if you are going to make illogical and unfounded conclusions, I'll be glad to point them out to you (or support those who already have, as in this case). The fact is your post to Mart_UK was completely out-of-line. You were either trying to incite insurrection or just confused.

If you can find any evidence that the moderators have threatened to expel someone based solely on their sexual preferences, show us the reference. Otherwise, get your head together and find another topic where you can add value.

Insurrection is defined as an act of revolting against civil or government authority. Therefore "insurrection" has little to do with a message board. So much for drama!

"Get your head together"! Thank you Dr. Dwyer.

Have you been to see the show at The Mambo Cabaret?

Insurrection is defined as an act of revolting against civil or government authority. Therefore "insurrection" has little to do with a message board. So much for drama!

I'm surprised you needed to look that up, but while you're at it you might as well look up the definitions for all the words IN your definition. You will then find that the word insurrection does apply here.

Have you been to see the show at The Mambo Cabaret?

That has zero relevance on this discussion, unless KS is there every night screaming obscenities at katoey fanciers. If you wish to post a review on the Mambo Cabaret in another thread I will be happy to read it.

Ok.....I can deal with the fact that this dude went home with a Katoey..had sex with him/her,....didn't know.....Oh well...But When I hear a comment from Mark_uk...like I "enjoy going home with pre-op transsexuals" I only have one thing to say.....Queer Bastard....."It is what it is".....Well Vtombrown there's my 2 satangs worth,,,,.....Waiting for the fallout!

[ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: flapper ]

There's no point in causing an "insurrection". crazy.gif" border="0

There is nothing uncommon about farangs barfining ladyboys. Trink says "TIT" this is Thailand and that is all any of us can say.

GB was just a poor unsuspecting guy who was looking for a tilac. You can't help but actually feel bad for him.

Flapper, there is no fallout, you are obviously just looking for attention. Giving someone a hard time because of their sexual preferences is Juvenile and as the majority on the board have no problem with another persons preferences, that makes you the one who is out of the norm and therefore a queer barstard!!!

Hi,

This has gone on far enough. I was willing to give smokey222 the benefit of the doubt (i.e. a moron instead of an asshole). However, I think he is just trying to stir up shit, so I just kicked him off.

Flapper also seemed come out of nowhere to flame people, so he's out as well.

Sanuk!

Archived