Kings Castle III, Newbie question!?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just came back from Patpong and had a look in the Kings Corner (didn't dare to enter Kings Castle 3). Well it may be better not knowing where the ladyboys are because knowing for me sure is not fun. The girl (I'm 99% sure she was one) sitting next to me wasn't very helpful either. The bitch! "All ladies here!" was all she could muster... I could easily spot at least half a dozen ladyboys. There were some excellent looking girls around but not being sure I just left and thought fuck this place wink.gif" border="0

WS- just for the record, I think you will find that WS bar owners don't let katoeys cross the threshold, in deference to their customers - yes, many elderly Americans, some of whom have eyesight problems. The katoeys from the cabaret seem much more into the Thai taxi drivers loitering outside than the farangs.

To get back on to the topic, the last time I was in KC3, I pointed out two dancers who I thought were surely females to the gal I was with, and she asked one of the many obvious katoeys who said every dancer was a katoey of one sort or the other. So there you go, I doubt if anyone could have sussed those two in a normal bar!

Blame Thai doctors and their perfecting of their craft, plus modern drugs. Personally, I think farang who end up with katoeys by mistake have every right to feel cheated and shortchanged - I mean if you can't even find a real women what hope is there!

Finally, it costs quite a lot of money to do a full op and the shemales have only one way to earn it. So watch out for the diseases!

KC3 is well known for it's katoey host/hostesses. However you view them?

Dick why do you suggest that katoeys spread disease any more than bargirls do? I believe in safe sex regardless of who you sleep with.

Ooooiiiii .... what an exciting thread !!

Recently, I had between 100-200 fellow Sanukers here, choose their top 3 "stunners" from amongst 10 choices.

The result: 45% of the votes went to Katoeys !!

(and no, don't bother asking, you can't look anymore ... it was a 'limited opportunity' and no longer available)

Hey ... if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and makes you feel good ... who really cares.

PS - for those of you who asked about safety:

Doing it with the lights dim, or low ... or not even bothering to inspect the goods are taking a BIG chance with things like herpes and worse, condyloma (genital warts).

quote:

Originally posted by mg88:

The ladyboys at KC3 are inspected every week and if that isn't good enough you can stroke her and do an inspection.

Heard this kind of things since I arrived in BKK,but katoeys working there insured me it's not true.I don't think it changed that much recently

quote:

KC3 is well known for it's katoey host/hostesses. However you view them?.

No point in arguing with katoey enthusiast I have learned. They have a need to believe the differences are ellusive, and if you did disprove this you will have poped a little buble and no one likes to have their bubles popped.

quote:

Dick why do you suggest that katoeys spread disease any more than bargirls do? I believe in safe sex regardless of who you sleep with.

It is a fact that in anal sex there is more frequently broken blood vessels, broken condoms higher amounts of bugs and the tighter quarters make it more likely that

residues will remain longer.

It is known that the majority of the victims even in the west were homosexual males and users of intravenouse drugs.

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: Pom_Jao_Choo ]

Archived