Fatal accident, Suk. Soi 8?

dddave

Yes nice guy we was.In USA now and i am a bit shocked Very sad.

I lived "soodt soi" Soi 8 for 5 years and can't imagine how anyone could get the speed up there...but anything is possible considering I have a friend that just lost a leg in Phuket from a moto accident...anything can happen.

By the way the hospitals in Phuket are very very bad. I tried to get my friend up to BKK to Bumrunggrad he said no I iwll take my chances here and...

I always say in SE Asia drive car.Only a matter of time before one takes a hit.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It actually happened on Sukhumvit, at soi 8. A pedestrian was jaywalking Sukhumvit and "P" swerved to miss him and lost it.

Anyone who knew "P" knew he always did drive that big bike of his a bit too fast. Dunno if they were wearing helmets or not, but I assume yes.

Regards,

SD

I have a friend that was there after the accident. They crashed into the sktrain pillar in the middle of Sukhumvit after Soi 8. The ad over there is gone now.

He was wearing a helmet and he was bleeding from his nose and was clearly dead, same as the girl. It was rather obvious that he was speeding otherwise he may still be alive.

Facinating the Farang community, seems someone not known by many dies (sad event here, I take SuaDan's word on that, I never heard about this bloke till now) and it makes posting as if it means something to those who didn't know the person?

Do we do this as home? "I heard someone died on Interstate 34, does anyone know him, I didn't"

I'm at a loss, as the community is so small.

When someone else dies, like Robert White, extremely well known, if that's the polite way to write it. 2 farang, and a few Thai show up at the funeral, but 100's write what a GREAT writer he was, (and I think he was) and how he'll be missed, Robert's ashes get stolen at his wake - ironically many show up for that! Then the ashes get recovered because the person who stole them thinks they are fighting with the ashes of his "ex", and finally a year later, Robert White's final remains are at last dumped into the river as was his request (I think)

And if you meet someone who actually knew Robert White, if they're honest in their reply, it'll stun you when you think about a person so famous someone stole his ashes, was written about widely, and he had more than a few wakes.

What are you all looking for, a funeral to go too, a dying body to organise, friends about to die? Is life here that boring?

Maybe pen pals where great ideas.

Rest in peace my dear friend.

As for the post above, its totally uncalled for and whilst I am fair game on the night life thread to be called a pedo cause I wanted to bone Tusinee I have been threatened by board admin not to call you a person who masterbates often or I get banned. So, I am not in any way shape or form calling you that ok. In no way is my post derogatory, I am just saying that yours is misplaced and uncalled for.

YOur masterbation is a personal issue and I should not have raised it in this thread. I apologise.

Hi,

Frede, you are seriously testing my patience. Twice I deleted a post in which you flamed CTO. I then warned you not to do it again rather than giving you a public warning, and what do you do?

You try using politer words to say the exact same thing completely ignoring my warning.

Final warning. Test me again and you will be removed from this board.

Sanuk!

Archived