How far would you go to get her back ?

onetimequestion

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS...Would it make any difference to you if it was...a few hundred cocks....at $500 a go???

...Just curious...but think we will always agree to disagree, on this subject.

I wouldn't want a wife who had had a few hundred cocks and expensive whores are the worst of all as their inflated prices show an inflated opinion of themselves.

Chastity is a virtue in women but a sign of sexual failure in men. Always has been, always will be. It's in our genes.

I am a big believer in the double standard. Truth is women are not equal to men, never have been, never will will, and the bottom line is, they really don't want to be hence, they should just accept the way it is.

"I moved to Chang Mai about 10 years ago and had the usual succession of girls through my fingers. Some stayed longer than others but no-one became serious until a girl about 5 years ago"

Do I miss something here... 10 yrs in Los and you have not come across this wonderful forum.. sad.

If you really luv her go ahead nothing wrong, she would luv to have you back, The only reason she is getting married is, he has commited to take care of her financial needs, remember in LOS family comes first. If you can tell her and prove you will take care on finance front, she would luv to have you back, like you, at the bottom of there heart they do hav luv but end of day the world goes around $$$$$ we need it.

cheers

cheers

She sounds to be typical of many of the Thai ladies.

For these ladies, it comes down to money!

I have seen sooooo many times, the lady "loves" this man but she is selling her pussy for $$$ because for reasons x, y and z, she "has" to.

From what I see, they really love Mr. Z but go off banging Misters A thru Y just for the cash.

Very strange mindset when trying to understand it from a Western point of view, but there it is, out there and the way it is.

Very strange mindset when trying to understand it from a Western point of view, but there it is, out there and the way it is.

cav, fully agree...you hit the nail on the head ...

..The mindset also compartmentalizes their life into different "sections"....work is just that...work... private life, something completely different!!!

I have already told the story of the time my schedule changed at the last minute and I arrived in town a few days earlier than expected. "My friend" was outa town "on assignment" and I could only stay 2 days..think I ended up flying out as she was arriving back to Bkk.....ARGHHHHHH

I was not happy, so did what a guy does....got extremely pissed and found a temporary replacement!!!

We talked about it (no secrets!!) and she was fine (at the time)....lol

Several weeks later...during a telephone call that got heated over something or other....she got really angry....."Why you take lady to your bed when you stay Bkk???"....

..To which I replied.....What the fcuk do you think you were doing while I was in Bkk?????

...Instant reply...."I was WORKING....you do for enjoy!!!!!"....

How can any sane person respond to that logic?? (Don't ask me, cos I can't be sane...lol)

Gotta love 'em....LOL

Cheers DC

I don't buy that, it is a mind game they play, the idea is to make you believe you are somehow different and special, same thing they say to all their customers. In the end, these girls know exactly what they are doing, and they know what to say or do to make us move a certain direction, when THEY get cornered, they hide behind the job or the cultural defense. Same game all women play regardless of where or who.

Archived