How far would you go to get her back ?

onetimequestion

Good point....Guess I was too slow....gobsmacked for a response after getting hit with that come back....lol

Think part of the underlying "brooding" about the issue was the fact that she also knew the other party...5555....and the fact that this was the only time in over a year (at that stage) that I had partaken elsewhere.....maybe seen as a possible "threat" to revenue streams???

Who knows exactly how those illogically logic little minds work?? For sure, I don't

Cheers DS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DS,

If this is the worst problem in ur life then I would apply Wonderlust answer to urs too:

Wonderlust said:

"You sound like a total sap. Do you spend all your evenings listening to "Dry Your Eyes, Mate" by The Streets and come here expecting a similar attitude from normal men? Get a grip."

Interesting how u guys can be so damned tough on each other considering the OP. From an emotional POV (well what else can i say as a woman...)I would go for the girl. So what if she fucked another and especially when its her work. Is she damaged goods because she cheated? Is she bad because her motivation is economical and does not have the concept of Love as first priority - in a culture where choosing economic security in marriage above love is normal? Or is judgement of the other beholding u of seeing the beauty in her?

And what did it mean for her to fuck around? Work or hornyness or feeling lonely or what else? Does that means she does NOT want u?

I say go for it and find out. If you suffer for taking her back whats the difference if u r already suffering...unless u love suffering...

If u r meant to have her you will have her.

I understand a lot of punters have been hurt by the 2 different cultural concepts of love or economics on first priority, but do u have to base ur choice of Life based on other ppl's negative experiences?

About face loss i cant really say: is there a difference for the family what face the guy has when he puts in the same amount of energy the other guy does? The family and surrounders already know she is a hooker? So whats the difference she has lost face big time already.

:happyeaster: Take your brush and color your egg the way u want it, baby!!!

Next time tell her "well, the guy you were with wasenjoying while you were working, and the girl I was with was working while I enjoyed, and since you wouldn't drop what you were doing to come and work and enjoy with me, what is the difference...?" The watch the puzzled look and confusion develop, about 1-3 hours, she will have yet another answer for you.

tell her "well, the guy you were with was enjoying while you were working, and the girl I was with was working while I enjoyed, and since you wouldn't drop what you were doing to come and work and enjoy with me, what is the difference...?"

OH... with respect..

Did the guy "enjoy"?? sure prolly part of the time...but I know for a fact that there were Major dramas...cos she was on the phone to me 10 - 12 times a day over the 2 day period...and "Customer not happy"...

Did I enjoy....not really...just got rid of some "dirty water"...lol

..Drop what your doing and come back to Bkk....sure I suggested (demanded) that happen.... but on reflection....if a "contractor" enters into a "contract", then they have a responsibility to fulfill the contracted obligations....

..as crazy as it sounds I respect work ethics!!!

Anyway, no further comment...you're the expert...I'm just a Dum Cnut

I wasn't talking about the situation, and who cares what the reality is, I was just trying to help you gain some entertainment by applying counter TG logic on a TG, it can be quite fun! Though ultimately, she will back herself into a corner, then grab her head and yell oh, think too much! and change the subject...usually with mind blowing sex, but, hang in, and keep going, and then watch her do all sorts of stuff she thought she'd never do, like actually seeing the logic, or point...

Archived