How far would you go to get her back ?

onetimequestion

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course it makes a difference if the girl has had a few thousand cocks in her for £5 a go or not.

Not sure about that.

Does any broad really care about the 100s of snatches your cock has been in? Not really, tho' they may pretend to.

So why should one care about the opposite? :stirthepo

Regards,

SD

Sorry but I am not a troll. I have my reasons for using this handle that is all.

Sure you may see me as a sap, weak, even deranged but I have tried to be open and honest and solicit some useful advice and I thank you for your replies.

To clarify some points which may help.

The original girl in question was indeed a working girl when I met her. She had a sister who had hooked a guy from somewhere I don't remember now and she had come into the game a couple of months previously. Her desire to do so was not to focus on finding a guy at that time but rather to ease financial pressures on her family as her sister was really the only one sending any money home and the jobs she had had were not paying very much. It was her decision to get out of the game and take a chance on a relationship with me. I did nothing more than be there in the beginning. For sure her sister was the reason she entered the game as she worked at the same establishment some time previously.

I know people believe that someone who cheats on you will be more likely to do so again in the future but I swear there was genuine remorse which I saw over the intervening years. In my mind, I could toss a coin and say that she is or is not more likely to fuck things up again. If she honestly believes her time is now then I could also argue that she would be less inclined to screw up again as she would only be doing so when she has more mileage on the clock.

To be honest, I cannot think about getting past this at the moment. Had I read the signs or been more involved with her over the last 12 months or so then I could have just dealt with the situation as it arose and perhaps she would have given me an ultimatum or perhaps i would have given her one. The latter is more likely. Come back or don't. If you do, then I don't mind to take care of you.

I suppose I knew that she, as most do, would want some security in the end but I did not anticipate that that time would be now. Perhaps I thought she would just be there and sort of available for me to take or not at any time of my choosing. I knew about her other relationships or at least those of any duration and I knew that she had done some "work" in the down periods. I suppose that her jumping in and out of the game should have shown me that she wanted out and to get out she needed someone. As I have admitted, I was blind to this at the time.

As to whether I should do anything more then I am determined to make my case and just need the opportunity to do so before she leaves. I doubt that anything I can say will deter her from leaving as it is a big adventure and she already has the security of his attention. I am more concerned that I follow her to Canada.

If I do go back to Canada then I have to deal with the fact that I may not see her (unless I can find out where she is staying before she goes). Even though she says his place is near my home we are still talking about tens if not hundreds of thousands of people. I don't want my days plagued by the thought of "so near yet so far" so to speak.

Alternatively, what happens if I do see her ? This will either be alone or with her guy and if alone then will I face rejection or open arms ? Both present very different problems.

As some fo you rightly say, I have no guarantee that even if she stayed with me or came back to me that I would not end up hurt in the future. the thing is, how much worse can that be than I feel now ? No worse I think and then I would be able to close the door on this chapter of my life once and for all. At the moment that door is very much open and will remain so unless I act.

There are many permutations I admit. What happens if I see her this week and we end up in bed ? That means that she has cheated on her husband (if really married) but it was cheating with me and therefore not someone new and certainly not for payment. If we don't end up in bed then perhaps she will be honest and faithful to this guy ? who knows ?

Can someone please shed some light on this part of my original question ?

If she either does not go to Canada or leaves him shortly afterwards or whatever but she leaves him and is with me, then what is her position ? I mean, if he is building her a house and has bought a car and she just threw it all away then I would think her family would look down on her somewhat. If however that was all replaced (and that is easy to do and probably figured in my plans for someone eventually) then is the fact that she has (as I believe) married at the government office (no party until next year I am told) going to create a problem for her within her community. I ask this to ascertain whether it will have a bearing on her decision and if so, then I can try to overcome that issue.

I am aware that this is a dangerous proposition emotionally and if I end up winning her back but losing her in the future then I see that as a positive outcome irrespective of a house or car because then I will know that it didn't work out. At the moment, it cannot work out only because I was not available.

I don't mind any comments but if someone can offer some advice, especially about the issues of her marriage, the family and her potential loss of face I would be most grateful. Thanks.

Of course it makes a difference if the girl has had a few thousand cocks in her for £5 a go or not. Why do you and your mates have to get so hysterical and defensive every time someone raises this question? Whether it makes a big difference or a little difference is debatable but it's a piece of the jigsaw which is worth considering.

Wonderlust.

hysterical......hardly!!!!

defensive.... always defensive of the rights of an individual to live his / her life as they see fit....

To me, it's a matter of...Horses for courses....judge people as you find them...NOT typecast them by their race, religion...OR occupation.

PS...Would it make any difference to you if it was...a few hundred cocks....at $500 a go???

...Just curious...but think we will always agree to disagree, on this subject.

I respect your right to express your opinion(s) and I expect the right to express mine

Cheers DS

if I end up winning her back but losing her in the future then I see that as a positive outcome irrespective of a house or car because then I will know that it didn't work out.

Well, in that case, go for it. I am certain there will be a "positive" outcome. I am sure she will be won over by this new, more desperate version of yourself.

Admit it, you don't really want advice on this. You just want someone to tell you what you want to hear. So here you go...

She really loves you, she will make a great wife if you give her a chance. She is secretly hoping you will stop her from marrying this other guy. She is only doing it for the sake of her family and as a test of your love for her. Her family will actually be relieved if you marry their daughter instead of this other guy who they actually do not like. They don't even care about the money. They know their daughter loves you and her happiness is all they really care about. Everyone, including the other guy, understands that you two are soul mates and belong together. For dramatic effect, race through the airport just as she is about to board her plane. She will no doubt be waiting till the last minute to board her flight hoping you will show up and stop her. And there you will be. The grandkids will love that part.

Of course it makes a difference if the girl has had a few thousand cocks in her for £5 a go or not. Why do you and your mates have to get so hysterical and defensive every time someone raises this question? Whether it makes a big difference or a little difference is debatable but it's a piece of the jigsaw which is worth considering.

Wonderlust.

defensive.... always defensive of the rights of an individual to live his / her life as they see fit....

To me' date=' it's a matter of...Horses for courses....judge people as you find them...NOT typecast them by their race, religion...OR occupation.

PS...Would it make any difference to you if it was...a few hundred cocks....at $500 a go???

I respect your right to express your opinion(s) and I expect the right to express mine

Cheers DS[/quote']

What.......don't I get a reply.... :dunno:

What.......don't I get a reply.... :dunno:

Sorry sport,

been away for a couple of days and "forgot" to answer you....lol

...there's a couple of words that spring to mind :grinyes::neener::cussing::cussing::neener::grinyes:

Better still....answer your phone and I'll personally deliver my response....LOL

Cheers LLB....the artist formally known as DC

My question is this.

If she still loves me more than him by her own admission and she entered into this to help her family, without love, because I was not available, then how bad is it that I encourage it to end or leave my home and position myself in her locality to assist this ?

How bad is it to do this ?

Well that depends on who's toes your stepping on. You could answer this question with any number of scenarios. Eg: He treats her family better than you had perhaps done in the past and if the guys that good for the family overall then you may be playing with fire. Or the reverse where they may happy to see your return because hes O.K. but not that great and towards the family your great. The bloke marrying her may be efficient in the way he deals with someone moving in on his fiance, or he may be a punce.

What scares me about your post is as I read it I wonder if your asking me if you should jump off a building. Seek some help, like proessional help. I could'nt get hung up on a woman like you have, especially once I know she had slept with another man.

Get your head sorted. If it means getting that girl then get her. But use your brains!

Life is better that just 1 woman!

FA...

Wonderlust.

To me' date=' it's a matter of...Horses for courses....judge people as you find them...NOT typecast them by their race, religion...OR occupation.

Cheers DS[/quote']

Hmmm...NOT type cast by occupation? but a person's occupation *MAY* tell a lot about them, be it whore, politician, lawyer, corporate CEO etc...o.k. my apology for lumping whores in with such scum. :)

As for it mattering, well, it might, as I believe in *SOME* cases, as in "EXCEPTIONS OCCUR," a person's character or flaws in their character might enable them to work in a certain profession. WHoring is not for everyone.

Now, I have asked this question before, I'll ask it again, does it matter if a woman takes 1000 cocks for money because that is her job, or she takes 1000 cocks because she is the drunken frat house slut with a whole host of deep rooted issues? For that matter, what about a punter who has seen 1000 pussies, is he a worse husband because of it?

I am again reminded of the old saying "...the day I met her, she was a whore in a bar, and the day I met her, I was looking for a whore in a bar..." all the same to me...god I LOVE WHORES!!!! 5 more days!!

Archived