How far would you go to get her back ?

onetimequestion

So where are all the soft sensitive types (You know, all the sensitive guys who sit down to piss and have sympathetic menstrual pains) to tell the O.P. to go and risk it all, that the ride will be worth the fall, and who knows, it just may work, and to never listen to all the nay sayers...?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell, seems the OP is a bit insane (does not remind you of someone else OH?)

:grin:

But he missed the train.......

If she is/was a prostitue is really not relevant

(except if you are looking for a virgin wife)

:wanker:

Go where your heart (or your dick?) leads you, do your best to win her (or her pussy?)

Just do not complain afterwards if your heart is broken, if you are dead or pennyless etc...

-> assume your mistake if it was one.

One question.....was she on the game when you met her?

bust...one question....

What fcuking difference does that make??????

Cheers DC

What......to me you or him.... :dunno:

So if you get her back then what????

You spend every moment you are apart from her worring if she is banging someone else. You will NEVER trust her!!!

I hate to sound like a shit but if think you can't live without her; let the other guy pay the bills and you bang her on the side. Minamize your losses that way.

I had a semi-regular that got engaged to a guy; she had her US visa in hand wedding plans made was flying to the US in 2 weeks and was banging the shit out of me and then telling me what a great guy he was. "No lub him but have to try make better life"

Let someone else be the fool!!!

MHO S1

Good advice if this guy was in a sane state of mind, but he is not. Trying to give sensible advice to people this love sick over someone is like trying to rationalize with a drug addict.

He needs to stay away that girl, not trying seeing her behind the future husband's back. As long as he is around her he cannot help being the fool.

One question.....was she on the game when you met her?

bust...one question....

What fcuking difference does that make??????

Some girls join the Army and shoot people to earn a living.....some girls fcuk... BIG fcuking deal!!!!

Better to judge a person for WHO they are....NOT what !!!

JMHO.....but I'm a tad biased

Cheers DC

Of course it makes a difference if the girl has had a few thousand cocks in her for £5 a go or not. Why do you and your mates have to get so hysterical and defensive every time someone raises this question? Whether it makes a big difference or a little difference is debatable but it's a piece of the jigsaw which is worth considering.

Archived