Wow! Gov. Eliot Spitzer is a gonner!!!!

TheCorinthian

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A high profile guy like that in a position of public trust should get the max if guilty.

I agree. At the very least the N.Y. Governor put himself in the position of possibly being blackmailed. Imagine some organized crime figure who knew of these trysts. He gets photos, recordings of phone calls, etc. Later if there are legal troubles for that mafia figure, a call gets made to the Governor - back off or else. Not a bad little insurance policy for a mob boss to have.

Could have flown to LOS and even if you throw in hotel and food, he'd have had a much better time.

Gee...do ya suppose? :rotl:

Any indignation on this board over some guy fucking a whore strikes me as a bit "strange". In this day and age, I don't think anybody in the U.S. can be especially shocked when TV evangelists get caught in motel rooms with skank ho's and making the offering plates their private petty cash drawers, a politician playing "footsie" in an airport restroom, a politician shacking up with and employing a male prostitute on the government payroll, and a White House ante-room being used the same as Lolita's water closet. In the past, such behavior would have been a cause of concern because the social mores were much more strict and, accordingly, made a transgressor more susceptible to blackmail of one type or another. This could, indeed, maybe caused compromises that could jeopardize national security. (Profumo comes to mind.) Surprisingly, to me, is that the blue-nosed state of Massachusettes has been the most "forgiving".

Nevertheless, Obama might not even be on the radar had a Republican candidate for office with a comfortable lead in the polls not had a wife who blew the whistle on an extra-marital affair(s). (Stupid shit. He should've changed his name to Kennedy and all would've been good.)

HH

Well yes but you have to bear in mind these girls aren't really hookers. This is a class act. They are educated, sophisticated young ladies who provide ambiance. You will probably not find any tattoos on their arse cheeks reading 'Tradesmens Entrance' (Thank you FJ)

Archived