Wow! Gov. Eliot Spitzer is a gonner!!!!

TheCorinthian

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well yes but you have to bear in mind these girls aren't really hookers. This is a class act. They are educated, sophisticated young ladies who provide ambiance. You will probably not find any tattoos on their arse cheeks reading 'Tradesmens Entrance' (Thank you FJ)

Sort of like Soi 33 ...

:hmmm:

Well yes but you have to bear in mind these girls aren't really hookers. This is a class act. They are educated' date=' sophisticated young ladies who provide ambiance. You will probably not find any tattoos on their arse cheeks reading 'Tradesmens Entrance' (Thank you FJ)[/quote']

Sort of like Soi 33 ...

:hmmm:

Precisely. Well done Flashermac. You are clearly a man of taste and refinement. Soi 33 where meticulous standards of beauty, intelligence and charm ensure that you always encounter the quality you've come to expect.

As Hugh said, this is one of those cases where I am puzzled. Who cares if he's shagging whores? Does it affect his job performance?

Amazing how puritanical America is. This would not be an issue in the rest of the world (save the Muslim areas).

Regards,

SD

I dont think the real issue is that he shagged a whore but that he was the "squeaky clean DA / Gov." that brought down many prostitution rings and many more other interests, sometimes with scant or almost no evidence.

So when it turned out he was at least just as bad as the people he put in jail; hypocrisy came calling.

Since when has that stopped any politician? The GOP are masters of that (the Dems are just a step behind, mind you), and they've been in power for 28 years! In fact, America itself is master of "do as I say, not as I do."

Cheers,

SD

Archived