Sisaket Rd via UT?

Encore

Iâ??m madly in love again. Of all places, it happened in U T.

Iâ??m driving my truck down that long straight, rather boring motorway to BKK (boring when youâ??ve driven it too many times), with my stereo on full blast playing Molam. Jintara has a song about nearly every town in Isan, and the one about UT was one of the first I ever heard. (more about molam later).

I think back to last night, I miss her already, and cringe at the thought I wonâ??t see her again for at least three or four months, maybe ever. I could easily get obsessed about this one, and during the long ride canâ??t get her out of my mind for more than a moment or so.

Then a sms arrives â??Missing Uâ?Â. Bullshit of course, but it is what I am feeling.

I briefly consider giving up my whole life, marriage, existence, and eloping with her. That would of course lead to disasters, Iâ??ve done it once already, and that didnâ??t work. But the thought is very tempting.

It all started rather haphazardly. I was driving to XXXXX from BKK, to pick up some stuff I needed down in the big city. I had decided not to stay the night in XXXXX, but head back at least to UT, so the next day Iâ??d arrive back in BKK in time to beat the late afternoon traffic jams. My truck was full and heavy, I got as far as Udon around dusk, and decided to call it a day. I had originally hoped to get to Khon Kaen that night, and maybe sample the wares in the knockshop in the basement of the XXX hotel, mentioned a few times on this site. Iâ??d been there, but never alone, and was curious about the quality and variety.

But it wasnâ??t to be, I was tired, and ended up in UT at the big hotel next to Robinsons. I had been to UT many times before, but usually in daytime. Iâ??d perused the now closed cheap brothels on the sois off Adunyadet some years ago, but they are no more. I decided to have a meal, then have a scout around the nearby bars.

Due to my circumstances, my recent months all my sexual exploits have been ST. I really prefer LT, but that was how it was. Some of it was good (Ms2ToeF..k at Tulip is back!!!!). In fact, most of the good times were with one of my stable of 4 girls at Tulip, each and everyone a winner.

Some of it was kind of OK, like the warm and funny 35 year old from Surin at Jomtien nr 1 Gogo, who proudly told me her son had been admitted to police college. She also was very good at making me believe she really enjoyed what we were doing, a quality I like in women.

But when she was away back home at my next visit, I tricked myself into taking a 19 yr old, just because she looked to sexy on stage, and she was a disaster, boring, no skills, no initiative.

The unplanned quick f..k with my masseuse, in Soi 18, when I went for a pre flight â??real massageâ?? the next day, turned out even worse, she was too dry, and small, and I ended up suggesting that if she wanted to expand into this part of the job, she should start to stock KY on the premises. She agreed.

Even my early evening visit to Ms Baglady, whom I took for a ST to PennyBlack, failed to satisfy me, maybe weâ??re becoming too familiar, and she feels she doesnâ??t have to go the extra mile with me.

But after all those STs, I was looking forward to an opportunity to have an overnighter. Just a matter of finding her.

Opposite the mall there are some shops with a line of bars behind them, looking like farang oriented beer-bars. I wandered through around 9.pm, saw some potential talent, obviously available, but no one who stood out at the first walkby. Then I decided Iâ??d go to the next parallel street in the direction of the station. My map (Only Udon has a map that shows all brothels and pick-up bars) showed some bars there, ands the local website said positive things about them.

The first one I walked past, I got hailed by a pretty young woman â??hello handsome manâ??, so I decided to stop for a drink. â??SangSom Cokeâ??. She joined me, on her side of the bar, then I got joined by a slightly too large, slightly to overpainted girl on the next barstool.

The usual banter. They were amused my my knowledge of isan language ( about 50%, but enough for barstool banter), and chatted away merrily. The hellogirl behind the bar told me about this bar also having a place for massage nextdoors, traditional, foot, and oil.

I explained the night was young, I was alone, didnâ??t like sleeping alone, and maybe interested in picking up some company later. She said that maybe possible. I asked if that included her, but she said as manager, she couldnâ??t, but recommended the overweight, overpainted girl next to me. I said, maybe Iâ??ll be back later. The whole scene was just too much like a sleazy whore house. Mind you, no value judgements, I quite like sleaze, but this was more like a western type sleaze, I just wanted it a trifle more subtle.

On departing, they warned me about the next one on the other side of the road â??all Lao ladies, not good for health!â?Â

I went in anyway, and was joined by another even chubbier girl, in a very revealing dress, who looked about 14, and was equally poorly painted up, too garish. We had a drink and a chat, and I started to think this evening might be a waste of time. I mean, I may have no problem getting someone to pick up, screw, and spend the night with, but if they didnâ??t really appeal to me, why bother.

So after my drink, I politely disengaged, and wandered off to the next bar. Little action, so on again. Last one on the right. Some blokes at the bar (be it French), some girls outside drinking and playing cards, some looked OK. The welcome girl looked very slightly chubby, but had a nice face, and I followed her inside. The French blokes nodded at me and continued their conversation, ignoring all girls. I sat down, the welcome girl, whose name is Waterlily, sat down on one side of me. Soon a collegue of hers joined me on the other side, and started gently rubbing her crotch against my leg. Lilly asked a few questions, as usual, â??where you come from?â??

When I responded and named my country, a third girl entered the conversation, and told me her ex BF was the same nationality, she even spoke a few words of the language, and had visited there. She wore a baseball cap, cute, but her downfall was she talked too much. MsCap had pretty good English, but insisted I heard the whole story about the exBF, who was ChaoChu, slept with other women, but she still missed him.

During the story, MsCrotchRub continued her not so subtle rub, and Lily just sat, smiling at me, with a hand lightly on my leg. Close-up, she didnâ??t seem chubby as on first sight, looked mature, proved to be 34, pretty face with large dark eyes and a warm smile, surrounded by lots of very curly dark hair.

I liked the way she seemed confident that she didnâ??t have to resort to the endless babbles of MsCap, or the vigourous crotch movements of my other neighbour. She just gently smiled. I wielded off some more questions of MsCap, who obviously thought she could use her better English to take over, explained that I came in because I saw Lily smile at me, and wanted to talk some more with her in Thai (Well, really more Lao).

Lilyâ??s face lit up even more. We chatted for a while. She has an 8 year old son, husband left many years ago for another woman. (WHY? This one is so attractive?) She was living with a cousin in the house left to the cousin by a former falang BF (Another former falang BF, this must be a growth industry in Udon).

Lily had previously be employed as a seamstress, but was bored with it and wanted to work with people more. So she went to massage school in the morning, worked in a massage place (â??Thai massageâ?Â, she said) in the afternoon, and had just this week started working in the bar to pay for massage school. She intended to stop barwork after her massage school was finished and sheâ??d be paid more in the shop. Maybe.

I asked her if she had ever gone home with a falang client since starting work in bar, and she said no, but she didnâ??t mind. I asked if sheâ??d keep me company tonight, and she agreed with a big smile. I said Iâ??d had a long day, and maybe would like to go soon. So we did.

Took a tuktuk to a 7/11 for condoms and a toothbrush, then on to the hotel. She held my hand lightly as we walked through the foyer, deliberately ignoring reception, and took the lift up.

We showered, she washed me. She had still a firm body in spite of her 34 years, with big hard nipples. Without clothes and make-up, I thought she was beautiful, but what I liked most was her personality. She was gentle, and almost ladylike, quite a contrast to the whorish behaviour of almost everyone else that evening. We made love, she was passionate, and went off the scale when I introduced her to my bugle blow.

Afterwards, we cuddled up, she must be the best cuddler Iâ??ve ever known, able to have the maximum skin contact that one could have between two people. Soft but firm, brown, warm touch. We talked some more, then to my surprise when I jokingly asked if she wanted some more of that bugle, she shyly said yes. She got very hot and wet again, then managed to get me up again, and rode me with an urge on her face. Wet and exhausted we eventually collapsed and slept.

I woke early, didnâ??t really feel like sex (worried also Iâ??d exhausted myself), but enjoyed stroking her softly as she slept. She slowly woke up, and turned slightly to give me better access. She proved to be very wet again, and we ended up having a last round.

She told me she hadnâ??t had sex for over a year, which, if true, may explain her passion.

Iâ??d asked her the night before what her 8 year old son would do if she didnâ??t turn up, and she said her cousin would look after him and take him to school. We dressed, and I checked out.

I asked if she wanted a ride home, and she accepted. I was curious what that would look like. To my surprise, it was nearby. On the corner of the street the hotel was on, we passed a tuktuk, with her cousin and some children in it. She waved. â??My sonâ?Â.

Then we turned, and just past the Paolo hospital, turned into a street with a row of new, two story, falang style houses. She told me to stop outside one, very nice looking house with a near new car in the drive. â??This is where I liveâ? !??!

She took her bag, started to get out of the car, then turned around and kissed me full on the lips, in a warm embrace. In broad daylight in front of her house, obviously oblivious of any neighbours. My stomach fluttered. What a wonderful woman. Another big smile, and she walked up to the front door, opened it, turned around and waved, and disappeared inside.

No, this is one road to Sisaket via Udon that I should be very careful about. But I still canâ??t get her out of my mindâ?¦â?¦

Archived