On Duality

Coss

I don't have children so cannot speak to your obligations there. However I am the child of divorce and I can tell you that if your home life is bad then your children know it. If that is the case then they are better off with you not living at home because a stable and happy home is better than an unhappy home with you there.

As far as the Bangkok blues, I have finally solved this situation by marrying a wonderful Thai woman. I worried if I would again feel the need for variety but quite frankly I find that having the same hot and sexy Thai woman in my bed every night is better than a parade of them through my two week vacation.

I have never been happier.

Gentlemen, thank you for your comments, now that I've had a couple of weeks to work through the blues, I'm in a better place.

I've reasons a-plenty not to have "discovered" the Sanuk in LOS, not the least my video-graphy of Cambodia and Laos over the last ten years.

I guess I am fortunate in finding a Lamb Pie and we email every other day.

But god help me if I ever get to spend more than a couple of weeks with her, I might never return...

Any hoo, looking forward to next time.

Cheers

Coss

You really don't want to know what "two peas in a pod" is San Francisco slang for...That said, welcome to the Si Saket Highway.

Well I tried looking it up in my guide to interesting etiquette that Raoul so thoughtfully sent me, but there was no entry for peas or pod.

Is this some San Franciscan thing?

BTW I'm in SF in July for a week, beer? Bathhouse?

Cheers

Coss

Archived