Sawang Dang Din Pub

CTO

Nah - I am sick of the bullshit - I make a post about a interesting place to go - give photo's - provide good information and some bloke in a frock wants to nit pick months after the last post in the thread -

Nah

Not chilling

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't blame you one bit. Jokes and obvious bullshit are one thing, deliberate deception is another. Nit picking months after the fact is just bullshit.

How about I post a reply YEARS after it was first posted? A poster just did that with "Diary of a Bar girl" thread.

And what you are trying to prove is.....

:):):)

I'm a good girl. I'm not angry with you. I forgive you and I will à¸Âรวà¸?à¸?à¹?ำ for all of you. Seriously.

Chill man (If you are a real man.)

GTG

Chill Man? Never heard a Thai girl say that - you know I was going to leave - even when your lame excuse <> was pathetic as I had given clear driving instructions in the thread from Udon

BUT

The name the song was the challenge to you - you failed - every Thai I know from 25 upwards would be able to name the song.

So - why do you pretend to be a girl - your not fooling anyone anymore

You came into a thread to nit pick about nothing - so everything you get now you deserve.

Well, in "her" defense, nit picking about nothing is a very female trait...though usually a farang woman trait...maybe I am 1/2 right? the veiled insult was also not very Good Thai girl like...but as I said, I met her...how many mid to late 30's good Thai women have a slutty appearance and tattoos on their hands?

Now Now - if you did meet a girl - her sponsor will have to go and find her again all these years later and convince her to come out and play the game again :)

GTG - Mekong and others saw me greet Yong Farang - an apology was the first thing out of my mouth - come along Friday and if you really know all about the board (I can;t remember half the shit that goes on here) then I'll be first to say sorry to you :)

Dare ya mate! But I bet you don't!

Archived