Sawang Dang Din Pub

CTO

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just spelling it how it's spelt by the Thais and Not by GTG errr, Farang in Drag 5 5 5 5 5 what a wally.

OK - I spelt the name wrong - but at least all the signs up here are now spelt the same and it's NOT how GTG wanted to correct me - very telling he's a bloke in drag.

Tartemption and anyone else - feel free to make a time to meet at the Farang Pub in SDD

I have been all over Latin America...many great places...but of course I've never been to Cuba...going from the Dominican Republic, which is ilagele Thus, I would never do it! Great cigars though, I have quite a few here...Cubans mostly, and customs can kiss my fat ass!

Fcuk customs.....

Ramon told me it's NOT shaved...

No fcuking way I kiss a "Hairy Ass"

Happy New Year...

meet you at Bus Stop 47.... On the road to Si Saket...OK...

BUT not in the Hong Nam....OK....I'm NOT ..."Ramon"....

LOL

Happy New Year...My "friend".... In the totally NON Gay sense of this sentiment...

LOL

Cheers DC

Non gay of course, anything else would be...well, gay, and we won't have any of that around here now will we pide piper close cover before striking...do not enter without proper safety equipment. all is well, I am not worried, skies, milk shakes and hamburgers, close door, and remove shoes, Hi and I am fine...

Sorry I have to correct your spelling.

Instead of Sawang Dang Din Pub,

it should be Sawang DanDin Pub without a g

Thai spelling is สวà¹?าà¸?à¹Âà¸?à¸?à¸?ิà¸?

Cheers !

GTG

Shouldn't SDD be pronounced Sawan Daen Din then?

It written so on the road from Udon Thani to SDD anyway.

Archived