Sawang Dang Din Pub

CTO

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought the song was Suan Din Dang? Or Da dang dang? or is it "Da daen daeng?" Of fuck I forget...I was introduced to someone who was supposed to be "GTG" once long ago at woodstock...hard looking mid to late 30's, obvious whore, had tattooed hands and fingers...I was later let in on the secret...

I know a song: Ta deang deang sung by a female and a male singer. Gets performed by comedygroups regularly!

Ahh - I was wondering who was pretending to be GTG - so it's you? 5 5 5 5 5

What's so hard to work out that in Thailand the English version is spelt many different ways?

Why the sudden interest in a post going back months?

As said this is a small town - it's not likely your going to get lost is it now?

Is there a real reason for this sudden critical questioning or your just being a dick?

I post a bunch of pics of a good place to go and get criticized for spelling it one of the many ways the locals themselves spell the name when there is NO official Thai way of spelling (unlike the Chinese system) that the Thais use consistently.

It's be pretty hard to get lost - or maybe you just never read the original post?

I have a good idea -

Fuck off :)

CTO, I am not Good Thai Girl. Strange how you drew that conclusion.

As you have said, you haven't met Good Thai Girl but you have met me so I don't know what is the problem? If you want to continue this, PM me.

Archived