Damn week end

drogon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if I shocked you.

But then what did you mean by elaborate on that?

If you meant to tell you the whole story then it is all over this board.

In short, I fell for a BG, now I am trying to find a way out, I did one bad thing -> hack her emails

-> now of course she wishes to take her revenge.

"Do not break someone else's bowl of rice"

My apologies if I sounded rude

No.

I made quite a few promises and I always stick to my promises.

- Have to bring to board members some stuff.

- Have to take some board members to a place in BKK.

- I made promises to her a long time ago.

I have to go and will stick to what I said.

She might kill me (or have me killed) but if I have many flaws, not keeping my promises is not one of them.

On, a brighter note, it will be difficult for me to "fly" from a high rise building...

Sorry if I shocked you.

But then what did you mean by elaborate on that?

If you meant to tell you the whole story then it is all over this board.

In short, I fell for a BG, now I am trying to find a way out, I did one bad thing -> hack her emails

-> now of course she wishes to take her revenge.

"Do not break someone else's bowl of rice"

My apologies if I sounded rude

:rotl:

You don't think you're going a bit over the top with the Humphrey Bogart "I'm in a jam, doll. Don't try to help me" kind of talk? :rotfl:

I could get killed or I could

- Have to bring to board members some stuff.

- Have to take some board members to a place in BKK.

Hmmmmm - tough choice - I'd go with staying in Majorca - stuff the nuts - seriously dude - did you read the series on post about blokes who "Love the drama"?

Sorry - I get pissed at flippant posts like this given I work with people who do get killed and shot - for better reasons than bringing nuts - to ME!

Let's face it - she AIN'T going to get you killed - this isn't some internet novel - you fucked up and deserve a serious nuckle rapping for acting like a stalker and posting her photo's and hacking her email - but getting killed - the cost is ore than your worth to her :)

I've done everything. As a former expat I've experienced the entire bargirl scene and spent a lot of time outside of it too. Bargirls are for fucking and nothing more. Girls outside of the scene are for relationships. If you get those two directives mixed up you end up with trouble. More trouble than usual anyway. I hang out everywhere and anywhere. From the dregs to Thong Lor and I've had gf's from both. However, I didn't take any 'relationships' with bg's seriously I treated them more like friends because at the end of the day they're plowing down on some other guys cock and that doesnt work for me when there are a squillion stunning thai girls around who just wanted to be with me. I learnt the rules before I ever touched down in Bangkok for the first time and although I've been tempted to allow myself to get confused I've remained relatively unscathed. You need to learn to stop fishing in the wrong ponds. Especially if you're as young and rich and handsome as you always go on about. Soi 33 is fun for a change of pace but looking for gf's there is not a good idea.

I recognise part of the 'fantasy' of Thailand is to allow oneself to get lost in the illusion that's fine. But don't act all surprised or upset if you get done over. Keep the illusion going with another girl and when you get tired of that find a 'nice' girl and try it for real.

By the way, we seem to be of similar age so next time I'm in town we'll have a beer and exchange stories.

Archived