Damn week end

drogon

BTW, I'm not 50+, not even close.

But Asia in general is not ageist, so May-December relationships are actually common amongst the locals, so why not with farangs too?

Your advice/assumptions were very generic, and I felt incorrect, so I pointed that out.

Regards,

SD

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But again, you are making assumptions here; that what you describe is the norm. It is not here (maybe it is in DC, dunno). Most times you go home alone from places like RCA, Thonglor, etc. unless you are chasing the obvious party girls (who are a very small minority at most of these places).

The normal girls I have dated from there took several tries to even get a date (it took five weeks of calling and talking to get Vampy to go out with me).

Cheers,

SD

I think you are a bit jaded. You're young, handsome, and a foreigner. That's a guaranteed panty loosener in any big Asian city. And Bangkok is going through a sexual revolution now much like the US years ago. Thai middle class women are much better educated, aggressive and powerful than ever before and are looking to have fun, societal norms be damned.

Cheers,

SD

Girls who speak no English do not mean they are not on the game too.....

(you might forget that 90% or maybe more of working girls or freelancers do not work in the industry catering to foreigners)

Serious ladies (and no parties ladies):

No matter where you find them

-> take a bit more than one meeting to date....

Now, of course, you are married so it should not matter to you anymore.

"...here's quite a difference between going with a lady whom you've met else where to a club, and picking up a drunk easy-lay from the club and expecting more then a physical relationship..."

WTF? Of course you can meet a decent girl in a bar/club, it doesn't mean she is going to fuck you that night. But shit, people meet in bars/clubs all the time, talk, and decide the next step. As SD said, any place people socialize is a meeting ground, you may meet sluts, (which is good!!) or you may meet nice girls/people as well.

Funny that every time I went to a not touristic place/disco, the only ladies I met and started to date required more than 1 or 2 meetings to really date.

By the way, I never went to a disco in bkk with ST in my mind.

I prefer to leave ST/LT thoughts for the P4P scene and ladies.

Of course, California or Europe discos/clubs might be different, I don't know since I did not enter a disco in the west for more than 15 years...

I think wierd's main point is re written by SD - that "dating" and getting someone into the sack takes longer than in the west - and few people want the time or have the time to do that - picking up a girl at uni/nightclub and getting into bed with her first night is a bit odd - and would raise question marks about suitable long term prospects, again unlike the west.

But then again - history and the truth are being re-written daily by the victor's . . . . .

Archived