Damn week end

drogon

...they are not so different from their sisters in the bars,

and they are really as naive and boring....

Totally disagree with that.

Bar girl conversations get boring *very* quickly... same shit, different day. Time after time.

Most of what any woman has to say bores the shit out of me after awhile.

"...Remember that a lot of guys (but not all of course) that go to LOS to partake of bargirls are social losers and losers with women at home in Farangland..."

I really wish I could dispute that statement, but well...too much truth to it. Except that most of the women I hook up with here, are bigger losers than I am, and they have more issues. Women in general, regardless of who and where it seems, cannot do enough to fuck up their lives.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonoi, spot on....Most people lead boring mundane lives...idle minds and all that....plus most people are neurotic messes, walking around totally oblivious to that fact.

Drogon, you're so wrong about 'normal' Thai ladies, I've no idea where you met your few that you knew, but really, you have it very wrong.

I might be wrong Faustian.

Only waiting to be proved wrong by hard facts.

About places where I found regular Thai ladies?

My old company, other companies offices, Uni campus, RCA etc....

On the other hand, I must admit that in Europe I find many ladies boring too and most of them do not even the attractiveness of their Asian sisters.

So really nothing for them

RCA... haha.

I suppose back home (wherever that may be) you look for a lady for a long term relationship at the local club too?

It's like all those dumb women who complain that the guys they date are only looking for short term relationships, aren't good for intellectual conversations, etc when they were picked up by the guy at either a club or bar.....

Picking up a woman where you work or from an office you do buisness with is strictly a no-no.

Pulling sluts from a university probably isn't the best idea either.

His dream girl? In his dreams perhaps? If there were such a thing as a single location to do that then everybody would be doing it no? And who exactly would tell everybody else and let them ruin it if such a place existed anyway?

How about starting the normal way by finding people with similar interests either through friends or by starting up a conversation in a non-short-term relationship/non-alcoholic location.

"...How about starting the normal way by finding people with similar interests either through friends or by starting up a conversation in a non-short-term relationship/non-alcoholi c location..."

Some people apparently lack the skills needed for that.

Weird........

At twenty something you seem to have lived a lot to give so many lessons and definite advices.

So RCA: Not good? (I never go to clubs back home),

do you really believe that Thais going there are the same level of scumbags you meet at clubs back home?

Uni campus: Not good either? I suppose that you find educated women elsewhere? A factory maybe or Isaan rice fields?

Your company, other companies: No? I see you are a very decent PC young man, I forgot, in the US it is something absolutely crazy to do.

So, "non-short-term relationship/non-alcoholi c location"?

Networking is great, thanks I am working in the one European country where networking is the most important aspect of life.

Unfortunately in Thailand my network is limited to expats and a few Thai ex-colleagues.

People I found with similar interests?

A few male people but I am not gay and until now only one woman and she is a prostitute....

Guess I will have to stick to my short term (sorry no alcohol for me) relations...

RCA... haha.

I suppose back home (wherever that may be) you look for a lady for a long term relationship at the local club too?

[...]

Pulling sluts from a university probably isn't the best idea either.

Weird, you're...weird. So normal people do not like to go dancing, or listening to live music and maybe even drinking? Or are you implying that that makes them somehow unsuitable for a relationship? WTF?

What constitutes a Uni slut? One that will date you (generic you, not you personally)? WTF?

Good thing you are already married because you've closed the door on 99.9% of the women in the world.

BTW, Miss Vampy (whom you've met) is a Uni gal whom I first met in a live music venue on Thonglor, and we were both drinking and dancing, so I guess that makes her a vapid slut too? :onfire:

The *truth* is that one can meet quality people anywhere people socialize (or work). It's up to you (again, generic) to vet them and see if they *are* quality people.

Regards,

SD

There's quite a difference between going with a lady whom you've met else where to a club, and picking up a drunk easy-lay from the club and expecting more then a physical relationship.

I am not saying all uni-girls are sluts, but I wouldn't call a young university girl going out with a 50+ year old guy normal.

And as you said, it's a vetting process. What you are looking for is not what everybody else is looking for. But from what I've read of Drogon's posts (not yours SuaDum), that is whom my advice was pointed towards.

Archived