Damn week end

drogon

Yes, but having met Mr. Weird more than a few times IRL (In real life).

And having talked and known him I begin to doubt his point of view on life in LOS.....

Strange how a shy 20 something newbie to LOS turned into an expert on relationships and BG in just a bit more than one year.

Guess he learned more than me in 8 years.

:beer:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTO,

Plenty of people marry people they fucked on the first date...of course most marrages fail in what 2-3 years? Connection?

Drogon, plenty of quick experts on the board, they come and go...the real experts are smart enough to admit they know nothing.:) :) As far as Life in LOS goes, there is really only 2-3 people who's opinions really matter to me.

Expressing one's opinions is good -> freedom of speech and different point of view.

Taking for granted that one's opinions are a general rule -> this person is seriously fucked up.

In all my posts, I only talk by experience, my own experience and point of view, never will I see that this is the "holy truth"

Anyway, in LOS, opinions like truth can be bought too....

Not even "close" to 50+? Really? I seem to remember your age indicator here being within 5 years before you took it down. :neener:

(I agree that ageing sucks. But consider the alternative... :) )

The thing Weird deleted implied relationships wouldn't start just because things started physically - before you knew what you had in common. I don't know why people should think like that. Why can't you have sex with someone and then have those conversations? (Surely it's best to have them when you're relaxed and your mind is clear :) ) That way around is best imo. The alternative is to get to know someone, find they're nice and similar to you and then discover you have no 'spark' and then have to find a way to get out of that horribly tricky situation (which you'll find harder because you know them as a 'person'). The best conversations in the world are post-coital when you don't even know them yet. :)

Plenty of bona-fide bad girls go to RCA on their nights off. A few times when I've went, girls have called me over to their tables and told me where they've seen me. (Typically you won't see me in a 'good' place :grin: )

Plenty of bona-fide bad girls go to RCA on their nights off.

I suppose that's only logical. Working girls enjoy a normal night out too. And 20-somethings will of course go to the trendiest places they can.

But a table full of whores on holiday do not make a brothel.

Cheers,

SD -- yes, closer to 50 than 18...

All right, time to close the chapter.

I will be travelling to BKK in July.

Will post the exact dates here.

I might get killed during my stay

(and I am damn fucking serious)

so just wanted to let you know.

This is a very complicated story but at least I left the highway.

:beer::banghead:

Yes, but having met Mr. Weird more than a few times IRL (In real life).

And having talked and known him I begin to doubt his point of view on life in LOS.....

Strange how a shy 20 something newbie to LOS turned into an expert on relationships and BG in just a bit more than one year.

Guess he learned more than me in 8 years.

:beer:

Shy 20 something newbie to LOS? And you claim to figure this out by seeing me a couple times in LOS where I am surrounded by mostly people around twice my age? 55555.

Yes, I've only been to LOS once too : )

The thing Weird deleted implied relationships wouldn't start just because things started physically - before you knew what you had in common.

No, the thing I deleted implied that your odds of finding a good relationship out of a first date fuck are less then normal. But thanks.

All right, time to close the chapter.

I will be travelling to BKK in July.

Will post the exact dates here.

I might get killed during my stay

(and I am damn fucking serious)

so just wanted to let you know.

This is a very complicated story but at least I left the highway.

:beer::banghead:

Drogon,

I'm pretty new to this board so feel free to tell me to mind my own business but I don't understand why you would post something serious like getting yourself killed and then not elaborate on it. Seems bizarre or am I missing something? :confused:

Elaborate?

Why?

If she gets me killed or do it herself then I am dead so I do not give a shit.

If she does not do it then why would I accuse someone?

If I put it on this board, this is because some members are waiting for some items I will bring from Europe....-> if they do not see me then they will know what happened.

Archived