Damn week end

drogon

NO! There really ARE NOT many good ones out there, especially in bars. ALL relationships are a crap shoot, and you are plain lucky to get into a good one.

True. It is a crap shoot, but hey, staying alone for most people IS crap. :susel: That's why everybody keeps trying! :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. Move on. Vindictive behaviour; I'm sorry but it's quite easy to hack an email account, and more trouble than it's worth. I'm not impressed. It's also quite easy for her to stitch you up on a false drug charge next time you're in the Kingdom if things really get nasty! The old cliché, 'cut your losses', when leaving a Thai girl is most appropriate. Peace brother.

:yeahthat: Spot on! Every body has their own karma coming back. No need to do more harm as you only punish yourself in the end with the negative thinking. Why not create a positive environment instead of focusing on the opposite and creating more misery in your life?

Drogon, what's the reason for your break up? Your doubts, her abusive past or did she do anything 'wrong'? That is if you want to share that.

It is quite complex and the board is not the place to explain in details.

Let us just say that we both made mistakes (nothing to do with lies) and there are certain things I am not ready to do or accept.

I can not save her from herself and she had to make the move as she is very strong-willed and independent.

She is asking too much from me (and this is not financially wise) due to her past and her impossibility to rely on someone.

I am afraid she will end up as many old bargirls wondering from where their next meals will come from.

But as a friend said, I can not save the world and despite all the crazy things I did for her I can not do more.

And yes I feel guilty for the few mistakes I did and especially for seeking some revenge.......

I spent huge money, been living like a monk for quite a long time (never did that in my life)

and accepted quite a few other things, there is just a point where it has to stop if I get nothing in return.

Anyway, there is really nothing to add, I still love her but I have to move on as when a person is too damaged you can just help her to repair herself but you can not do it for her.

Lucky Dumb Cunt to too technically challenged to be able to hack email accounts ;)

Wouldn't do it....full stop...even if I knew how!!! :neener::neener:

"IF" I can work out how to use the camera on my phone....I might....JUST might...send you some Pix from China next week....hehehe

How about..."The Energiser Bunny's" tits....before...AND after... clothes pegs...LOL

Nah....on second thoughts...I'll be too busy....Hanging out my washing... it's a pity wooden pegs don't conduct current.... those new fangled toys are so damn expensive.... :grinyes::o:o:devil: :hubba: :grinyes:

Cheers DS

Some people are just too fucked up by their past to be able to have a good relationship with. Sometimes the more hot, the more crazy...Can be extremely attractive...but when their heart is not open you end up being the one abused.

I hope Drogon that you use the guilt feeling to do things different in the future and leave it at that, not make it into a guilt trip. With what use anyway?

"IF" I can work out how to use the camera on my phone....I might....JUST might...send you some Pix from China next week....hehehe

How about..."The Energiser Bunny's" tits....before...AND after... clothes pegs...LOL

Cheers DS

Now that I would like to see.

I'll trade you 2 Energiser Bunny shots for one of Miss Unilever with the Evian bottle.......purse size one before you jump to the wrong conclusion.

Archived