Monthly cost of living (Sukhumvit) ?

Brought about largely IMHO by clueless twats throwing money at (often surprising unattractive) Isaan whores for doing basicly nothing, let alone actually having sex

Simie, as one of the clueless twats of which you speak, I'd just like to correct you on one thing - the unattractive Isaan whores I throw money at do actually have sex with me. It may not be the mind-blowing sex that you are clearly getting on a regular basis, but it involves me putting my pee-pee in her hoo-ha : working from memory, that is legally a sexual act - YMMD.

Teddy is right - what we pay for sex is irrelevant : I doubt that a single board member stops for a second to consider what the board might think when he is negotiating with a girl, and neither should he. Sworn to fun, loyal to none, my friend. When push comes to shove, unless someone else is paying for me, its my money and I'll do whatever the fuck I like with it.

Gobble, firstly I will say that I just don't understand why some blokes seem to feel the urge to pay way over the odds for services they could easily get for far less? But that said if you actually read my post that you have quoted properly, you might realise that I was'nt actually refering in my "rant" to the amount blokes pay for sex but the large "tips" they give to girls in the bar for doing things that they are actually supposed to do in return for their salary or guys buying lady drinks.

As Bibblies mentioned in another post the guys who give big tips for nothing and waltz around Thailand with the "its my money I'll do the fuck what I want with it" attitude have contributed in part to the shit attitude that is now so prevelant in many Thai gogo girls. I realise that you have very little experience as I understand it in Thailand? and are rather hyped up about moving over there at the moment. I'm all for paying the girls a sensible amount for providing good service but when you have been around a bit longer you may actually realise the truth. Which is that in the majority of cases the girls far from thinking anymore of the guys who throw silly amounts of money around actually think they are idiots.

Hope you have a good time when you get over this time. And I hope it won't have been totally fucked up by the time you eventually move over for good?

Simie.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"So, you are making all that money, but this says it all to me:

"Not where I want to be"

I may not make the same kind of money (not even close and likely never will), but I *am* where I want to be. I enjoy my life thoroughly and I am not sure I'd want to trade this for a life of nothing but work and stress."

LOL!! Ok mate, I admit, it f***ckin sucks to be here -especially worn out after the long squash session downstairs this evening. I just wish I was you. You're so inspirationnal.

Something I do strongly believe and you've got a point, people strive for better because they don't feel satisfied enough with what they have. The face of happiness in the construction site workers' eyes is something amazing to me, but quite possibly a good reason why society doesn't blow off.

"Nothing but work and stress"

I suspect you're trying to comfort someone's ego here but get a grip and realize how ridiculous that assertion is. Professionnally succesful individuals aren't particulary fun unloving or masochist folks, you should guess getting more succesful/powerful/wealthy is source of (intense) pleasure and otherwise difficult to reach opportunities - including freedom for instance of moving to a greener pasture when someone realises the corner of paradise he's living in is getting more and more of a bitter aftertaste.

Dullnight, tax free globaliser

KS made a reasonable observation/comment, no need for the histrionics :surprised:

Teddy, do not waste your time, mr Dullnight is probably going to have his ass (and maybe something else) kicked.

Strange that someone who claims to be so wealthy seems so uneducated and quite a bit cheap charlie in other posts....

When you have a bit more money than other people

(whatever the reasons), you do not start to brag about it as there should be no need to do so.

An old member who opened a new account on the board just to settle a few disputes?

:cussing: :onfire: :banghead:

Teddy, this is a typical day in the office for you.

8 Arrive office

8-9 Check Thai360.com and make a few posts

9-10 Check Kop Talk and make a few posts

10-11 Download and respond to emails from builders working on your house in Liverpool

11-12 Answer a few Client phone calls

12-2 Lunch

2-3 Check Thai360.com and make a few posts

3-4 Check Kop Talk and make a few posts

4-5 Attend meeting with Client

5-6 No point going back to the office so straight home after meeting

:grin: :hubba: :neener:

Which is that in the majority of cases the girls far from thinking anymore of the guys who throw silly amounts of money around actually think they are idiots

And that would differ from a waitress/busboy in a 5-star hotel how exactly ? Do they think any more of the big tipping Yank/German/Arab than they did when he pulled up in the limo ? Big tippers are big tippers, and its more about ego than a desire to make anyone else 'happy', IMO.

When I buy a girl on Soi 4 an 80 baht beer, she sits with me and laughs at my BS : I havent found that to be the case with the hilarously overpriced ladydrinks in the bars (I dont go into go-gos : I want to taste it, not look at it). Even on my first trip (Pattaya), I quickly realised that it was cheaper to have a freelancer LT and buy her beer in places like the Bamboo Bar than to try to lure a 'stunner' from the go-gos.

Guys, I realise that my choices make me a bit of an anachronism on this board, and it must seem odd to many that I would ignore the heavenly bodies in the go-gos for FL trash on Suk Soi 4, but its where I feel I am getting the best value for my money. If I give a girl a 500 baht tip its because she stayed all night and worked hard for it - the most I have ever given a girl for simply spending time with me (as opposed to tending bar, chatting to her friends and everything bar spending time with the customer) in a bar is one hundred baht : if they are laughing at me for that, then so be it. The one girl who isnt laughing basically wont talk to me, because I objected to the fact that she spent more time behind the bar than she did 'earning' her ladydrink - she tried to placate me after the bar closed, only to storm off when she realised that I preferred spending time with FL trash - at least they gave me their undivided attention. I guess thats part of knowing that you dont have an income stream beyond the swinging dick thats standing in front of you : no bar to retreat to when things are slow.

Gobble

GD: I, for once, do not fully agree with you.

:neener:

I always had a very good service and they "earned their money" with ladies who cost a bit more.

(never said that FL are trash)

Just be picky and do not liaise with the time wasters.

Tip? Yes always when the service is good, no matter if this is an honest (yes they do exist) taxi driver, a gogo girl or a G club gal.

Do they laugh at me after? Some might but most do not.

Big tip and ego: Nope, although it might be the case for some, for me tipping is always to reward a good service or performance.

In the case of the ladies I pick:

They fully know and understand that I do not want bullshit, I want a good gfe, great expectations in bed -> I treat them well and pay well too.

Maybe my Asian features play a part with Thai girls -> but I feel that my expectations and behavior is closer to the Japanese ones.

which is, I accept to pay big bucks in your club, cocktail place, I might tip very well but no shitty service -> or no prospect to have me back.

I always got a high level of service just because the girls understood very well that if they treat me well then they will get me back as a regular customer.....

Archived