Monthly cost of living (Sukhumvit) ?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
£ Sterling. Just a bank account.

yeah' date=' then you have a high currency risk, if you do not want to stay in UK! :neener:[/quote']

Everyone whose savings are in a different currency to the currency of the country they will live in has currency risk.

If you retire in LOS are you going to convert all your $ to THB from day 1?

Agree with you Gobble. I am not into go go's that much, too expensive and most of the time the girls are not that great. I generally have more fun with Beer Bar girls and Freelancers when I am there. I have 1 freelancer I have known for 5 years, is a great girl that I have fun with whenever I visit. :) As for my move to Bkk in July, hoping to live on around 100K Bht/Mo. Really need to find a good furnished apt for 10/20K a Month somewhere close to Suk. Not looking forward to apartment hunting, is such a pain. Hope you have a good transition to Bkk when you get there. Chok Dee

bw

Tks bw - ironic that you will arrive in the same month as Drogon : he has already agreed to get me completely pissed and intro me to some stunners, so my tip is to start putting the groundwork in now - by July, he'll be ready to meet you at the airport in a stretch limo.

Gobble :clown:

Archived