Sneak Cash?

drogon

Jesus - when I say 'same room', I do *not* mean bedroom Drogon ! As broadminded and collegial as I know many board members are, I dont plan to listen to their drunken snoring (or that of their lady friends) anytime soon .....

:smirk:

To alleviate your paranoia, we will only drink out on Suk Soi 4, chairs kindly provided by the crazy woman who insists on selling me beers the instant the bars close. Based on your self description in earlier posts, I expect that you will have problems navigating the wall of Katoeys in the carpark (man, I hope they find somewhere knew to hang out) !

:clown::neener::neener::clown:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suk soi 4, never heard about this street before

:neener:

Anywhere but there please.

I am so handsum that all ladyboys will want to marry me....

:elephant:

Guess that in the end I will have to kidnap you and take you out of this place of perdition

and pour you many drinks at a more decent place.

I know by experience that Aussies never protest when someone is paying them drinks so you do not have the choice.

:beer::stirthepo:beer:

I know a place where to take you, decent without being upscale and with the best barmaids in BKK.

You will thank me for that if you survive.

:angel:

Soi 33 ? SD, I'm not even sure if I have attire suitable for a foray into that end of Suk : I expect that its all Hugo Boss-this and cashmere-that down there : does my head in just thinking about it :smirk:

OK, ladies - I'll leave the two of you to settle on a venue and send me a PT at some stage. I'm too busy getting rid of 20 years worth of crap in preparation for my new life as multi-lingual Svengali to GTGs everywhere :grinyes::grinyes:

Hum hugo boss shirt???

Obviously you did not meet some of the wrecks I met there.....of course the ladies do not even consider them as potential customers but they still go there for happy hours.

:beer:

I did not say that shorts an t-shirts are not accepted

(although you do not see many customers earing this)

I just said that I met a few foreigners in really crappy attire, unwashed T shirts and unclean jeans...

Drogon

If it's to buy a condo, it should not become a problem to wire 50K euros in one time. If you don't want to use spanish banks or carry the money, best bet (which would be my favourite) is find someone who needs the cash in Spain and have him transfer the funds from an offshore account. It works like this in other European countries and shouldn't be very difficult to find in Spain. Some people did get in trouble when caught with too much cash by european customs, although in 500euros notes 50K amount to a discreete bundle

Shorts and t-shirt are perfectly acceptable attire, not just for happy hour. The ladies only care about how much money you spend on them.

Aye. In fact Miss Buns of Steel at Christies really likes it when I wear shorts because she can put her hand up them and play with my balls. I approve of this action wholeheartedly. :grinyes:

Back to the cash thing. Bringing in â?¬50k would not be that risky. They have â?¬500 notes, so â?¬50k would only be one brick of 100 notes, easily slipped into and concealed in the inside breast pocket of a blazer...

Cheers,

SD

Nope this is not for miss 33.

This is for me to buy a small condo -> for myself.

Drogon, Others will know far more about this than me but I always thought that if you wanted to bring money in to Thailand for condo purchase in your name you have certain hoops you have to jump through for it to be legally registered in your name. One being transfering it by bank tranfer for that purpose?

Simie.

Archived