Sneak Cash?

drogon

I can't believe they charge $1000 for transfers from spain on $40 000 Thats bizarre!

Can you Western Union it to your self maybe? Myself if I was thinking of declaring in Thailand the first thing customs will say is "Why?"

If you don't have a good answer will you be allowed to keep it - will you get logged into a computer system that will follow you forever?

NEVER send more than $20K at a time to Thailand (Banks have to hold the money till you prove WHY it came here) And always wire in original currency

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD -- who's personality has been compared to House more than once

I've worked with one or two people over the years who had his acerbic wit, but no-one who was as manic (thankfully). The script writers have worked hard to redeem him after some shockers, and the back story re his own demons usually gives them an exit strategy. Really bizarre to watch Hugh Laurie as the pompous fool in early Blackadder eps.

As I told Drogon in another post, I'm sure that there are one or two members who are prepared to be in the same room with us in July. I can practise my atrocious Thai on everyone (my accent has been compared to Alf from HomevAnd Away, if thats any guide). Should be no problem to arrange something.

Right, guys ? Er, guys ?

...... (crickets chirping, frogs fornicating) .....

Hey where are you going

:elephant:

I am willing to get you drunk, pay some barfines take you to MP but I never said that I shared rooms

:rotfl::sex:

I hate room sharing

:neener::beer:

PS: I know you are talking figuratively

(or so I hope)

:bow::yay:

Archived