Fucking Furious

LookieLookie

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just reading my old local rag and came across this story which reminded me of this old post.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24538238-5001021,00.html

Whilst I stated before, that each case depends on its own facts and circumstances, I would have betted a 6 pack that the OP would have got at least a $10,000 hand shake if he threatened to sue ... but I never recommend anyone to take court action.

If you are white and a male, you have no rights and these wankers know it!

Simple and clear misjustices are ignored as they (the people, companies and even the governments) know that you would have to hire a lawyer, at $xx,000 at your expense and then wait for years to grind thru the courts.

99.9% of the people give up, as it is not worth ir to them.

Hell, I had a simple health insurance claim that I have been fighting for over one year. The farkin insurance keeps asking for more medical detail and then they deny the claim. I appeal, provide additional details, they deny.

The only way for me to win at all, is to hire a lawyer and pay the lawyer 20% out of whatever is recovered.

So at best, I can get 80% of the 100% that the insurance owes me!

Can't win and they all know it and just dragging things on until you give up and go away!

Complain to the government, they laugh at you and have all these rules and time limits that are biased in favor of the insurance companies!

...who are the real terrorists? hmmmm, maybe bin Laden has the right idea :dunno:

If you are white and a male, you have no rights and these wankers know it!

Whilst I sympathise with you, I find if more people take control of their situation instead of just holding back that they win in the end. Yes, I know it can be hard, and a difficult row to toe but perseverance wins in the end.

What victory? I am no glass half filled or half empty guy, I am, just fecking fill the glass up!\

The punter in the article got $30,000.00 AUD for a half assed vitriolic slap in the face. I think the point is, just don't give up, hang in, and more than likely it is worth it in the end.

Archived