Fucking Furious

LookieLookie

Change career paths, join a quarry company spend the next ten to fifteen years becoming an expert in the deployment of dynamite, semtex and other explosive products.

Whilst doing this stalk her from afar and when her offspring are about to graduate from university and embark upon illustrious careers in medicine and the law blow every last one of the bastards to kingdom come.

Cheers

Either that or sit in sulking about it until you develop agrophobia and appear on Trisha in 15 years as that weirdo with a beard who hasn't left the house for fifteen years.

Hope that's helpful.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Eventually transferred to another area." as against the prospects for the male which would be Career ruined, Reputation shattered, and he'll be on all the lists at the airports.

Shit sticks

Coss

the lesson to be learned is to never waste time talking to fat cunts.

LOL.... :rotfl:

This is EXACTLY what I learned from the situation.

I now keep girls that weigh more than me at arms length. :)

In fact American women in general, I don't like the 'tude they have these days. :mad:

Seems that they all are either desperate cunts, or they think that their vag is made of gold.

I suspect it's not much better in Europe/Australia from what I've been reading in this thread. :sad:

-=/NN

I suspect it's not much better in Europe/Australia from what I've been reading in this thread. :sad:

-=/NN

The picture painted with a whiny-voice here is false:

It's not that bad in Europe IMHO.

First the women are not that fat like in some English speaking countries. Just walk through Paris. :content:

In my opinion it is not a problem between men and women but general mobbing problem. A good female friend of mine had a total nervous breakdown after being mobbed by a female colleague for months.

So stop whining. We are not the brink of extinction. Almost all societies are still patriarchalic with much more men than women in power positions. And men get still higher wages for the same jobs...

You're wrong! All our problems and inadequacies are the fault of UGLY FAT [color:red]WHITE[/color] FEMINAZI BITCHES!

Yeah right, just have a look at the bitchy women in the current US government. Georigna Bush, Carla Rove, e.g.

:)

You're wrong! All our problems and inadequacies are the fault of UGLY FAT [color:red]WHITE[/color] FEMINAZI BITCHES!

See, you're generalising, not ALL, but still there are many problems caused by "UGLY FAT WHITE (and not so white) FEMINAZI BITCHES!"

More so since we allowed them access to the main stream.

"The purpose of feminism has been to allow ugly women access to the main stream".

Dear wonder, defamation law is different to other torts, the damage is in the act itself, damage is deemed to exist. Look at any celebrity, any hint of a sexual slander they end up suing every newspaper, radio or media outlet. Even when they dare suggest simple things, like they have had a promiscuous affair, or their pregnant when they are not, etc.

It is trite law if you call a women a slut and a whore she can sue you, win and claim compensation.

Archived