Thai Airways?

drogon

Second time I flew 1st class I started in economy - bumped to business - waiter coes back and says "Sorry sir (I am thinking back to cattle class for sure!) "But would you mind moving to First Class?

Oh Fuck - if I HAVE too!

Was the older 747's of Thai - but Cavier on menu - 2001 or2 I think. I hate the stuff but bloke also bumped up from cattle sitting beside me loved it - I gave him mine - head waiter saw me and came back with the pot for the guy to grab as much as he wanted.

Much nicer waiting staff in first/Biz on Thai but not as pretty as cattle I find - odd huh?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Much nicer waiting staff in first/Biz on Thai but not as pretty as cattle I find - odd huh?

Not really. They may be fat, old and ugly but, through seniority, they earned the privilege to serve the more sophisticated clientele in the forward cabins, so as to never have to endure again the great unwashed calling them "waiters."

Until you came along. :)

still not as old and senior than on the us carriers in First.

once in First on United (Narita-Chicago) there was a granny stewardess working who was hardly able to walk; she did not serve anything just hanging around and "supervising" a little bit.

• 3 weeks later...
Damn Thai airways....

I finally booked my flight for July.

No way I will fly Thai and pay 4K for business...

sad, as they had (one week ago) a business at 2600 euros...

They always have sales on. Just don't leave it too late.

Archived