RR & B in the Landmark

Sure Samak there are many better restaurants.

(I said fast food for Fuji, not real Japanese restaurant).

Italian, I like the crust of basilico.

Thai: I love their tom yam kung...

Many Thai restaurants are better but still I like this simple one and they prepare my favorite dish like no one else.

Belgian food? Does it even exist...

Korean: I do not like Korean food

This is great with BKK, there are restaurants for all tastes. (and I did not claim my favorite ones are the best, far from it)

:beer:

Wish I was in BKK for the restaurants choice

:(

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"spent recently also over 15k each (for 4 persons) in Vertigo (which sucked!) and in Angelini (which was excellent!) "

I would definetely recommend Sirocco over Vertigo, and even more discreete/excusive, Mezzaluna upstairs from Sirocco. Angelini is on the Must Do list when I get back to BKK, but must one really plan 15k a head there? It does sound steep...

I agree with Mezzaluna.

Sirocco or Vertigo are a waster of money food wise.

You pay for the view.

Samak: Yes you can have excellent food in Belgium but there are not many dishes which are "Belgian".

So many good restaurants in Belgium.

Wallonie in English? Wallonia?

Angelini is on the Must Do list when I get back to BKK, but must one really plan 15k a head there? It does sound steep...

it was for 4 person with a good bottle of italian wine (not a Sassicaia but not a ordinary Chianti) and it was a bit over 15k!

i would say for food minimum 2k per person and then wine depending on your choice!

it is not at all traditional italian (cuccina della mama; for this you have many other good choices in town); it's more like nouvelle cuisine italian, modern, creative! some like it, some not! don't expect a pizza margerita, spaghetti bolognese, lasagna della case or saltimbocca romana!

OK, I thought you meant 15K per person. Than it seems pretty standard for posh italian and french restaurants, especially as soon as wine is involved. I've noticed a couple of posters in thai related forum are not kidding with italian food. Angelini confirmed for next trip!

<>

Errr - hate to say it but thats pretty expensive I think! Must be because DC knows the place!

Not at all.....LOL

Have only been there a couple of times and food was good. Don't think it was even 400Bt (for 2) let alone 400k 55555

Last time I (we) went there, it was with Mr & Mrs Cent and dddave. We ate upstairs, if I recall correctly.... 14 bucks for 2 is hardly expensive IMHO

Father T even stopped by to "say Grace"...lol and partake of some brewed "Holy water".....

Cheers (not so) DC

Archived