TILAC: Soi Cowboy

dddave

She was part of a contest among PR, I think it was at caribbean but not sure anymore (might be soprano but not piano or forte for sure...)

Last I heard about her was that she moved to piano then to sherbet...

(sorry but I can not remember all the girls and this one was cute but not a stunner, at least for me -> just not my type)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I like a lot of the girls other Asians like - a lot of nearly "Jap only" girls from Rainbow bars, Baccara and Thermae - but I honestly have never seen what the fuss was about whenever I've been in Soi 33 or a G Club. If I saw Kratae or Irene Fah, yes. But I've just seen overdressed cutish but not particularly sexy girls, none of whom particularly caught my eye or, to my impatient "wanttoseetits" mind, were worth wasting time drinking bottles of whisky all night with.

Every tastes in the nature.

For example I really do not find Irene Fah to my tastes at all (physically speaking) although I saw her up close at Amsterdam MP...

No need to fight, just to each one his preferences

(without criticizing too much other people tastes)

Cheers and have fun to all

:beer:

1: Yes of course she was (never found a girl who for the right price would not say yes)

2: How much: For my colleague it cost him nothing...

kind of "free" -> "just" some shopping: Vuitton bag and a nice pair of shoes if I remember well.

As I never bought luxuries my guess is that it cost quite a lot...

He certainly paid far too much for just a PR, as he was inviting us I did not care, after all this was his money.

Don't tease me, drogon. In fact, don't tease us (I know MooNoi's interested as well) :)

Really? (If this is true, you have supplied us with valuable information. :thumbup: )

Believe it or not, I have experience with Vuitton bags (:doah:). I'm guessing around 12-15k for the bag. Maybe 20k if it was a bigger one. Not sure how 'nice' the shoes were though.

Was that s/t or l/t and what sort of performance did he get for his money?

Why would I brag about a girl a colleague shagged??

:banghead::cussing:

I did not ask where the shoes came from but I suppose that as the bag came from emporium the shoes too...

He barfined her 2 days in a row (or was it 3?).

G clubs are not about ST/LT, they are about a game

(which might as well end up as a LT )

Of course some girls are ready for a "LT against money" while most others are not as it is too direct, in the end you get to bed them just that some are more expensive than others.

Performance, no idea, I never asked.

(and not the kind of thing I ask)

Of all the girls Miss Bangkok intro'd me to from her old bar in 33, the one I most want to run my tongue over seems completely unattainable - unbearably cute little Chinese-Thai gal working behind the bar, assures me that she has a boyfriend and wont go with a customer for any amount of money. We all have our price, darling, we all have our price ...

:evil: :devil:

PS Yep, as a sales technique, 'I dont go with customer' is tough to beat. Miss Bangkok assures me that the others dont have any such 'hang-ups' but the barfine is 1500 baht. I think I'd want a little cuddle in a backroom before I'd be ante-ing up that kind of money.

Gobble, who pays 21K and gets no sex, but wont pay 1.5K barfine ...

Yes, I know this game. It's called "How much can I get from this guy versus How many fucks/sucks can I get out of her" :)

L/T and S/T is asking how many fucks/sucks he got out of it.

It looks like (I'm assuming/hoping) that he got at least two out of it if he barfined her two days in a row so that cuts the cost down... a little.

I guess I'd have to see the tits close up, in person, before I succumbed to that sort of spending. Particularly with a girl I didn't know. (Except from the Internet :grin: )

Why would you not ask what a girl was like? I can understand that if you're not interested in barfining her and I know that girls can act differently with different guys ("I no smoke" being one they give to gullible softies :grin: ) but surely you'd want to know the basics.

Bibblies, mate

As I did not see him for 2 days I suppose he got something for the money...

Anyway, what other people spend is not my business so he could have spent 50K if he wanted I do not care.

Tits, yes this is (with the face) the most important thing for me (physically speaking).

Details, not my cup of tea, I prefer to learn from a girl what she could do for me rather than to know what she can do for others...

-> anal comes at the top of my list, sometimes lot of patience and persuasion is needed (and a not big dick helps)

:beer:

Archived