TILAC: Soi Cowboy

dddave

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD: I promise I will check in July (will probably be my only time in the gogo)

-> "Not barfinable": Might well be.

Does not mean (for the right mount of money) that they will not do "extra hours"...

IMHO

Probably not worth it as they accept to work in a gogo bar when they could make bigger bucks in G clubs. (except if they are "not too popular" there)

I hate that. :mad:

Dek serves.. .fine if they don't want to be bar fined.

But IMHO if you dance in a gogo, you're selling pussy.

Same story at that new place in Pattaya that actually looks quite cool from the outside - Club Blue on the corner of Soi Buakhao and Soi Diana.

Some great girls in there, but 4 of them told me (after at least 2 LD's each!) that they weren't BF-able. Crazy! :mad:

Agree

No matter if in a gogo a G club or any other "nightlife" place they are for sale...

The only problem is the price.

Not BFable? Fine, just take discuss a price (if you really want them) and then meet them after work.

-> Only times you can not get the pussy is when a biggest bidder has already taken the pussy.

(and even in such cases she could always make some extra bucks).

I am sorry to say that until now I never met a BG who would refuse to bed you, provided you give enough...(which I am not always willing to do)

yes coyote does go out with johns - at least 75% or so of them left with what seems their most frequent lady drink buyer of that recent friday night ;)

inquiring minds would like to know which one of them play the best tricks in bed & how much :shhh: :hubba:

SD: I promise I will check in July (will probably be my only time in the gogo)

-> "Not barfinable": Might well be.

Does not mean (for the right mount of money) that they will not do "extra hours"...

IMHO

Probably not worth it as they accept to work in a gogo bar when they could make bigger bucks in G clubs. (except if they are "not too popular" there)

Your snobbery makes me laugh.

I'm very friendly with a freelancer who's university educated, tall, white-skinned, Chinese-Thai, big-breasted... The sort of Thai coveted by Asians (especially my doorman :) ) and she's often taken on outings by guys desperate enough to pay her money for her time. Some of these are to G-Clubs, the latest being Sherbet on Ekkamai. She was telling me about the private rooms, the attention, the number of bottles opened and girls in attendance.

"Were these girls anything special?" I asked, wanting a woman's opinion. "Pretty? More sophisticated? Some guys say they are."

"Nope - just usual".

Opinion confirmed... again. :smirk:

Archived