TILAC: Soi Cowboy

dddave

Agree

Back here if on a first visit to a restaurant/bar or whatever I get bad service then I will not come back, most people do the same for so many things.

There are plenty of choices.

Of course if the management or the employee apologized for the mistake it would be different.

Even in Thailand there are sometimes employees who apologize for a mistkae.

(happened to me the last time I stayed at majestic grande)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeez' date=' Suadam - it was obviously just one girl, not knowing, frightened for her job. Can't you just teach her or tell the owner to do it and let her make a joke of it next time to save face? ...[/quote']

Fuck that. There's plenty of places that I can go to without drama. Capitalism in action; as it is.

Cheers,

SD

Bloody hell... Not giving a poor Thai girl a second chance? And just one girl in one bar, one time, who hadn't been taught. I've got to say that's harsh.

In fact, you describing the scene with 15 guys walking in, I thought it sounded a bit like Sinatra with his Rat Pack. Sinatra once blanked Sammy Davis for years for the slightest of remarks. Are you trying to be the chairman of the board? :)

And capitalism in action? I thought you were a Democrat and that they were supposed to be more caring? Giving the poor a second chance?

:stirthepo

Truthfully, I've got to say that's harsh. If you don't mention the principle, how are they supposed to know what, if anything, they've done wrong and learn from it? Or, if you know the boss and like him, surely he'd like to know that this mistake was being made?

What do you do if you're trying a new girl and she does something wrong in bed? (Say she blows on your cock rather than sucking it) Do you simply get up and walk out without a word? :dunno: :grin:

I do agree tilac bar has changed and it does look defenatly better than before but still does not have atmosphere and ladies are not as atractive as some other bars around. But I would like bars with show.

I did notice most of the lady drinks are soda or tequila mixed with alot of water.

Yes I prefer the showing bars like Rawhide. A nice breath of fresh TG beauty to enjoy.

And SD definitely was remiss in not understanding the waitress' perfectly normal reaction. Probably been too long since he was young and frightened.

Maybe he could go back and apologize to her ?

I like the new decor of Tilac and the lay-out generally (and this counts), BUT the staff and BGs do seem a bit pushy about drinks. I have had BGs jump up on to stage immediately after their drink too often here (three times over a few months). Maybe bad luck on my part or maybe something more systemic, but it created an impression.

Also, for my tastes, the BGs here, on average, are not as attractive as the BGs in many other bars on Soi Cowboy, such as Bacarra or Deja Vu (part of the 'Farsi Group') or even Shark Bar. On average, the girls here seem fatter than BGs in other bars. Has anyone else noticed this?

For me, layout and general cleaniness does count, particularly this time of the year (rain). I was in Long Gun on Friday and the musty smell was overwhelming. Too much mold.

Incidentally, I think this focus on a particular bar is in some ways more interesting than the round ups that we sometimes post here (those are good too) because it is interesting to see everyone's take on a particular bar. This is probably good for the bar owners as well - sort of free web-based focus group on their bars (whether they will see it that way, or even care, is another matter.)

I think the place is kind of fun, but it is just a little too bright with too many mirrors. Also, the music seems to lean toward a Brit Pop, rock ballad sort of direction - not exactly my taste but the way they pack them in, I guess not many people object to it! I still prefer the music at Baccara.

I would also add that I have had similar experiences with girls pushier than average on the drinks front, and have seen girls take a sip of their drinks only to disappear to the stage.

And the coyote dancers change uniforms each night (angels, devils, etc) and they are good dancers and very easy on the eyes.

What do you do if you're trying a new girl and she does something wrong in bed? (Say she blows on your cock rather than sucking it) Do you simply get up and walk out without a word? :dunno: :grin:

Shit...they say you learn something new every day....

....So that's what a Blow Job is.... Well farkkkkk me.....lol...

PS Tiger...Sounds like a Toorak Thai Pad See Ew.....2 me.....LOL :neener::neener::yikes::stirthepo:yikes::neener::neener:

I thought you were a Democrat and that they were supposed to be more caring? Giving the poor a second chance?

:stirthepo

Bibblies...I think you're onto something here. That is, the service girl was told SD is a Demoncrat. Accordingly, she naturally surmised he was leaving without paying; that he might believe he was "entitled" to free drinks.

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

( :stirthepo )

HH

Archived