TILAC: Soi Cowboy

dddave

aha now we're getting somewhere :)

bibbles is considering the ultra expensive & teasing 'gclub model' as long as he likes her tits although he don't get to see them or anything else before buying the handbag and/or shoes... LOL.

It kinda revises me to my obsession with the lovely Sukawadee ('Cookie' Suchawadee) which I'm still 'looking for', but not so obsessed anymore ;)

and drogon - thanks for the tip on the PR gal - guess we'll have to tour the gclub circuit to seek her or another hottie when you finally gets here :beer:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, she is cute but nothing special compared to some other PR or dancers.

(of course it might be a matter of tastes)

I think she is out of the market by now, like so many of them who quickly find a sugar daddy who takes them as a mia noi or girlfriend...

Still, plenty of others around.

One month to wait...

aha now we're getting somewhere :)

bibbles is considering the ultra expensive & teasing 'gclub model' as long as he likes her tits although he don't get to see them or anything else before buying the handbag and/or shoes... LOL.

Eh? We're talking about Irene Fah, aren't we? Google her. Everyone's seen her tits and everything else!

I've gone off her a little compared to, say, a year ago but I'd consider it. Depends on what I'd get. That handbag and shoes would come with many strings attached (one of which would be attached to me until satisfied :) )

It kinda revises me to my obsession with the lovely Sukawadee ('Cookie' Suchawadee) which I'm still 'looking for', but not so obsessed anymore ;)

The line for Cookie starts behind me my friend!

I thought for sure I saw her in a few Emporium advertisements - but seems she went normal modelling and that name wasn't her real name - so a search reveals only the 5 wonder sets of M150 magazine!

:dunno:

PM, now that I'm in town (and so are you apparently) how about we split this essential task to track down miss cookie to nail her (as others said all chicks or LOS chicks are available for a price) - you do the MP's, gogos, FLS joints & I do the gclubs, trendy hangouts etc? LOL :):up::beer:

Worldfun my dear fellow.

She is certainly "available" for the right price.

Questions:

- Is she still available on the market? (MP or really high end club)

- What is her price tag? (and can you pay it even if you want to)

:neener: :hubba: :grin:

As a sidenote:

- What do you offer me if I find her work place before you do?

:hubba:

- Will you hate me if I nail her before you do?

:grinyes:

D,

That's my gal alright although as per usual no pussy shots in sight :-(

I'll never hate or envy anyone who manage to secure a grand shag as that's what we all aim for ain't it? n:-)

If someone finds her first the reward is he gets to shag her first while I gets to lick her sperm soaked cunt ;)

So whether you shag bitch cookie, locate her 'agent' or simply collect her digits I'm all game to pay up & be next in line almost no matter the cost (btw what's the most insane amount paid to a model for a shag anyone - 20k or more?)

Anyway inquiring with top mamasan at P2000 & Amsterdam model lounges might bring something - bring her photo for best effect or?

Cheers!

Hum hum.

She is cute but not my type -> so no shag if I find her.

:grin:

This said, why not continue the hunt (if you are unsuccessful until I land) together?

For a model or super model...I heard (read I heard) on another board that someone paid 30K to shag Irene Fah...

(contact was made at an opening party of a well-known MP)

I know personally the 2 board members who reported this so I tend to trust them (and one of them has enough bucks to shag whoever he wants or almost)

By the way: You should look for "opening parties" or "celebration parties" of MP and G clubs.

They usually invite some "semi celebrities", quite often girls who are considered "naughty models".

If you have the right bucks, something could be arranged on the side...(but be ready to pay the go-between or her agent etc...)

I will make a search to know if she ever worked as a model in an MP or if she limited herself to "showing some skin" and date "sugar daddies"...

:beer:

"...Of all the girls Miss Bangkok intro'd me to from her old bar in 33, the one I most want to run my tongue over seems completely unattainable - unbearably cute little Chinese-Thai gal working behind the bar, assures me that she has a boyfriend and wont go with a customer for any amount of money. We all have our price, darling, we all have our price ..."

If it is the same girl we were talking about, I shoed her up the ass after work for 1000bht short time, a quick hump and dump, and not bad...if it is "the girl that other guy is hot on" then "her" surgery has not been completed yet...er so I heard...

Archived