TILAC: Soi Cowboy

dddave

Snobbery?

About G clubs: I still think the girls are a bit more attractive and sophisticated than the average gogo girl but, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder so they say, gems are everywhere.

Snobbish? Yes I am as at least in "so-called more expensive venues" (soi 33/G clubs etc...) I am not forced to sit next to a foreign scumbag, rude, smelly etc...

So yes, I am snobbish as I did not travel to have to tolerate someone I would not even approach back here.

Why go there then if the girls are no different?

As to why people pay more for BG, this is the same

discussion as why people fly first class when economy will get you there as fast, why some people drive a Ferrari when a Toyota would be as convenient...

:beer::dunno:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, let's see here. You take a girl who's at the top of the (local) food chain, and ask her if her peers are anything special. Of course she'll say no, because no one thinks they are unusual. What she did not say is that the girls in the bars where NOT all that. :doah:

Halllooooo! McFly? :doah:

Try the same experiment with a little Issan troll-ish looking lass* and see what *she* says!

Cheers,

SD

* -- not implying all Issan gals look like trolls; just use an ugly to to make the point more clearly

Snobbish? Yes I am as at least in "so-called more expensive venues" (soi 33/G clubs etc...) I am not forced to sit next to a foreign scumbag, rude, smelly etc...

:beer::dunno:

....So when did they stop letting Froggies & Poms into Soi 33 & G Clubs???

:grinyes::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::grinyes:

...No offence meant to the French & English gentlemen who patronise the board....cos they're "different"....

...just a little Aussie piss take :stirthepo:yikes::yikes::stirthepo

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Dronon - Funny - one bloke I know drives latest merc 500 - flies only first class - has enough $ to retire many ties over - hates Soi 33 - much prefers the gogo's - even Patpong (urghh)

Met another bloke the other night who'd just bought a expensive Italian sports car to use in Bangkok to get around - only goes to Cowboy!

Your comment Drogon shows your snobbery.

I know a bloke who's a well paid brickie/labourer from Aust who likes Soi 33

I suggest people prefer different places and girls

Snobs think themselves special.

Meh. No tits. Looks-wise, I'm sure I've seen half-a-dozen like her in Rainbow 1/2/3/4 etc.

Contradict me if you will, drogon or Suadam. First you'd actually have had to have gone to NEP in the last 5 years or so. :smirk:

Never seen what the fuss is about in Soi 33 and G-Clubs. If I had seen something worth the extra wait of seeing them without clothes, I'd be there, wouldn't I? :)

Archived