Obama's boyfriend speaks out.

chuckwoww

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama isn't gay but the Republicans, who have nothing better to do, are trying to do a character assaination trip on the guy.

The harder the Republicans sling shit, the more people pull away from them. Now if they could stop talking shit and start providing direction for the country and the world, that would be another thing.

Obama isn't gay but the Republicans, who have nothing better to do, are trying to do a character assaination trip on the guy.

Just 1 or 2 misguided cranks. If it was the usual dirty tricks, it would be far more professionally done and the mud would be harder to shed.

Just think what this world would be like if GWB still got drunk, chased women, snorted coke and every once in a while got a blow job?

I believe Little Johnny Howard performed fellatio on him on more then one occasion as well as letting George fark him and this country up the arse... :sex:

I feel very guilty that I think at least he believes he's telling the truth. And what is even more alarming? I don't care.

I think the guy is just looking for an audience and not to be taken seriously. Crackpot he is (99.9% sure). However' date=' your "I don't care" statement is disconcerting.

HH

[/quote']

HH, it was disconcerting to me well. Its more a result of my total disappointment with Bush and the Republican party at large. I feel very let down after voting for him in '00. My friends tell me I should feel stupid as well as let down...hahaha...

Archived