Obama's boyfriend speaks out.

chuckwoww

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the guy is just looking for an audience and not to be taken seriously. Crackpot he is (99.9% sure). However, your "I don't care" statement is disconcerting.

HH

Propaganda fatigue Hugh. We don't all have your appetite for it. :)

I feel very guilty that I think at least he believes he's telling the truth. And what is even more alarming? I don't care.

I think the guy is just looking for an audience and not to be taken seriously. Crackpot he is (99.9% sure). However' date=' your "I don't care" statement is disconcerting.

HH

[/quote']

But why would it be disconcerting? I mean would you rather have a great leader who took care of the country, and got us on the right track, full economic recovery etc, who *maybe* smoked a dick or 2, or a lousy leader who didn't do shit except line his own pockets and pimp/sell the country down the shitter? Frankly, I don't give a shit what my president does in his bed room, I care about how he going to hurt/help me and the country.

If the president has to get his cock sucked once in a while, by woman or man, so as to be able to get the economy, the value of the dollar, the national debt, back to the state Clinton had it when he was getting his cock sucked, I am for it.

Just think what this world would be like if GWB still got drunk, chased women, snorted coke and every once in a while got a blow job?

OH..."great leader"? Obama is a "great leader"? So far, he's only shown me to be a very good orator and a "cheer leader". And that is who we are talking about, no?

Let me put it this way: we currently have a U.S. president who is distained and ridiculed globally. For somebody to say he would vote to replace that guy with a known druggie and cocksucker/suckee is just beyond my comprehension. (Can you imagine the cartoons and talks in the pubs?) I was in D.C. during the time Mayor Barry was running things. A total farce. And I mean T-O-T-A-L !!! Again, I'm not at all inclined to believe the limo driver. Only responding to Steve's comment.

HH

I think the guy is just looking for an audience and not to be taken seriously. Crackpot he is (99.9% sure). However' date=' your "I don't care" statement is disconcerting.

HH

[/quote']

Propaganda fatigue Hugh. We don't all have your appetite for it. :)

I must have missed something. Who was the OP of this thread? :neener:

HH

OH..."great leader"? Obama is a "great leader"? So far, he's only shown me to be a very good orator and a "cheer leader". And that is who we are talking about, no?

Let me put it this way: we currently have a U.S. president who is distained and ridiculed globally. For somebody to say he would vote to replace that guy with a known druggie and cocksucker/suckee is just beyond my comprehension. (Can you imagine the cartoons and talks in the pubs?) I was in D.C. during the time Mayor Barry was running things. A total farce. And I mean T-O-T-A-L !!! Again, I'm not at all inclined to believe the limo driver. Only responding to Steve's comment.

HH

I am speaking hypothetically here HH. Would you rather have a gay guy in the white house who was competent, or GWB? As it is a hypothetical question, it should be easy to answer.

I'd rather take MaCain or Obama over GWB, and I would not care if either had a poofta tendency...Hilary may have her own tendencies...hell, she *may* even have a penis.

Archived