Obama's boyfriend speaks out.

chuckwoww

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing. This guy claims it was when Obama was in the Illinois state senate. Did he make claims when he ran for the U.S. senate? If not, why? Why now?

Yeah, 15 minutes of fame. Maybe needing money and even if true, tried to extort the campaign and they told him to suck some other guys cock.

The kicker is he said Obama was smoking crack but got him powder. How stereotypical. If Obama is doing crack, as highly addictive as that is, he'd be caught by now. Remember the Washington DC mayor Marion Barry? Its very difficult to be a casual user of crack. Powder cocaine yes, crack, not so easy. That's one thing I have about as much knowledge for someone who has never tried it. Seen it smoked first hand...a few times, seen the effects, friends, family. Its possible to be a casual user but not likely.

Well, if the gay stuff is true, at least Obama was receiving. :thumbup: I'd be a bit upset if he was giving. :sad:

That website (larry S) is like something written by a crazed stalker...full of hearsay, claims, hype and hyperbole. Nothing factual. Nothing verifiable.

I guess the other point is this...i don't give a damn what he's done or not done in his private life. Can he govern? Can he be president?

I smell a rat. Sites like these are GOP tools ala the Iraq war. Post bullshit, allow rumours to start and circulate, people gossip...it creates a doubt or fear in the mind...inserts a suggestion....enough of these suggestions and the mind starts to create a distorted image (a snowball effect, connections made). Bush and his cronies used this with Iraq, looks like it's being done again.

If this is true i don't care...but many would...this is the era of puritanical evangelical denial....bet you don't understand that RY.

Good lord we live in fucked up times. As a shrink i get really offended stuff like this site are allowed, the calculated misuse of psychological knowledge appalls me. It's an abuse of the weak minded, most of the US population in other words.

I feel very guilty that I think at least he believes he's telling the truth. And what is even more alarming? I don't care.

I think the guy is just looking for an audience and not to be taken seriously. Crackpot he is (99.9% sure). However, your "I don't care" statement is disconcerting.

HH

Archived