Obama's boyfriend speaks out.

chuckwoww

Didn't Obama admit he used drugs? GWB is a recovering addict as well...seems to me, we may have just run out of puritanical candidates, won't stop some of ther from making the claim though.

Frankly, I'm more worried about the guy that lived a perfect life and never tried any thing stronger than a carbonated soft drink in his youth.

I would rather trust the guy who smoked pot in college, got drunk at his frat parties. Took a side trip to LOS once. These guys identify more with the average person than the guy who was home studying every Saturday night. Who from day one planned his life out perfectly and lived the plan without deviation. Those guys scare me as President. I think its harder for those guys to identify with me.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillary Clinton paid a heavy price for presidential run

Eighteen million votes: $212 million. Some 1,926 delegates: $109,823 a pop. Blowing the biggest head start in presidential history: priceless.

From anointed to also-ran, Hillary Clinton spent more money to lose a primary election than any candidate in Democratic Party history.

"The Clinton campaign found itself without adequate money at the beginning of 2008," chief strategist Mark Penn wrote in a published Op-Ed yesterday - but it was enough of a cash stash to fund the causes she championed.

The money raised could have been better spent.

Instead of throwing it at a failed political bid, Clinton could have achieved a lot of her goals.

The former First Lady, an outspoken proponent of family values, might have delivered a much-needed vacation to working families: sending more than 76,000 families of four from New York to California to visit Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

And don't forget the economy.

Instead of throwing cash away, she might have better invested the $11 million she gave her campaign by buying everyone in New York City a Mega Millions ticket.

And she could have bought 9,838 people a new hybrid Toyota Prius, or given out 70.7 million energy-efficient light bulbs.

Remember that gas tax holiday plan? Nearly 53 million gallons of free gas could have been bought with that sum.

And think of Clinton's deep interest in health care: $212 million could've covered 705 artificial heart surgeries. Or, presuming an average price of $20, she could have bought flu vaccines for 10.6 million people - not quite universal, but a darn good start.

If the former First Lady really wanted to push women to the forefront, she could have equipped all 2,300 students at her alma mater, Wellesley College, with a Porsche 911 Carrera. (Should they find themselves late for class, it boasts a top track speed of 174 mph.)

And to show her allegiance to her adopted state of New York, Clinton could have given every one of the 1.24 million students, teachers and staffers in the New York City school system one of the priciest Yankees mementos on MLB.com: the "Mounted Memories New York Yankees Cut-Stone Baseball With Polished Zinc Display."

To thank New York for its support, Clinton could have used the $212 million to treat every Empire Stater to a movie ticket.

Recommended viewing: "The Fall."

Link

Just think what this world would be like if GWB still got drunk' date=' chased women, snorted coke and every once in a while got a blow job?[/quote']

I believe Little Johnny Howard performed fellatio on him on more then one occasion as well as letting George fark him and this country up the arse... :sex:

Oh dear... :grinyes::neener:

Archived