Currently - best gogo?

lifesabeach

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as of this time' date=' compared with 2 years ago, compared with as of this time 5 years ago, or compared with as of the time g-spot closed their shower down, and as of the time Mermaid / Lollipop emptied the fish tank... as of the time mon cherie, extacy, etc. vanished... nep has never been the same.

[/quote']

In other words, "There is nothing like the good old days."

exactly

Gents...just not buying this talk of the downgrade on NEP. Ive been going there on and off for 8 years, and for me, it's better now than it's ever been. Was there twice last year, in the summer and at year end. Loads of nice girls. Not a big Rainbow4 fan, but that bar alone has brought in a lot of lookers. Maybe some of you guys are just tired of the place.

Not a big Rainbow4 fan, but that bar alone has brought in a lot of lookers. Maybe some of you guys are just tired of the place.

i would cite R4 specifically as one of the places that has lost most of their better looking girls in the past few months.

shall i bring up the attitudes, in general, of the girls, and how those have changed over the years. the silly prices, the very silly lady drink prices, the loss of several 'small' bars that have turned into 'big' crap bars, the pushiness of the dek staff for tips, the loss of the pussy licking shows, the nudity, etc. on the other hand, i was rather glad to see the frog out of the pussy show dropped. :)

shall i bring up how the whole atmosphere changed when nep slowly went from a 95% 'ex-pat' zone to being 40% tourist louts, 40% japanese chain smokers, and 20% of those still trying to hold onto that dream of what nep once was. :smirk:

Gents...just not buying this talk of the downgrade on NEP. Ive been going there on and off for 8 years, and for me, it's better now than it's ever been.

You've got to be pretty much the only guy on this board who thinks that.

It's shit compared to what it was, primarily because of the lingering effects of the 'Social Order' crackdown. Lack of nudity in bars. Earlier closing times. Fewer girls.

I was in Angelwitch last night and there were two other customers in the whole time I was there. TWO!

The place is dying. Go into a Pattaya gogo and you can see how much fun Nana used to be. Showing changes a lot.

Those Rainbow girls used to be topless or nude... :(

I don't think it's all doom and gloom in NEP. Yes SC is better at the moment and nana is not as good as it used to be, but what place is?

The lack of customers is a plus in my view. There's not as many girls as in the past, but I haven't had any trouble finding decent lookers. Crazy pricing is easily negotiated when you're not competing with 100 other guys. As far as bad attitudes from the girls and the staff, I haven't seen it. Maybe it's because I don't go in with the expectation that I'm going to have a bad time? The girls seem to be able to pick up on those sorts of things.

As far as bad attitudes from the girls and the staff, I haven't seen it. Maybe it's because I don't go in with the expectation that I'm going to have a bad time? The girls seem to be able to pick up on those sorts of things.

a punter being called kii-naw in a rather loud voice for leaving a 10 baht tip by a dek server on a 135 baht drink bill is one example of a bad attitude.

if i pay a 135 baht bin with 2 reds, and they bring back two 20 baht bills, and 25 baht in change and i pick up 15 baht worth of coins, is hardly a reason to be called cheap. certainly nothing connected with personal expectations.

the percentage of dancers who smile is way lower in my opinion compared with 10 years ago, as an example of the dancer's attitudes. me, i'm the one who is always sitting there grinning like the village iddiot.

i can and do still have "fun" in nep, but if i walk into a bar that has only 5 or 6 heavy, ugly, older, frowning women on stage, i simply walk out. i hope the owners pick up on that, and realise that a punter's expectations include being able to see attractive women.

i'd also agree that i do not care about the number of other punters in a bar, though the lack of dancers is shocking these days. last week, compared with the recent past. even back in the day, i was always happy to go into a bar that wasn't crowded and having much more choice and less competition.

I don't really care about the attitude - the tip business and all that usually wash over me. They get to know you and, even if they mutter something the first time, they'll soon learn it doesn't produce any bigger tips.

What I care about is the showing and the number and quality of girls... and then the pricing and what you get for it (as far as girls are concerned).

I felt sorry for Matt of Angelwitch last night - because he's at least trying, unlike the Rainbow and Crown groups, to keep something of the old NEP. I wasn't even horny last night when I stepped in, having just 'eaten', but I'm always going to have a drink in there to show support and appreciation of any place that's doing that.

To answer another poster, Soi Cowboy is better than it used to be 7 years ago. I can barely remember any barfineable girls there back then and Long Gun was pretty much the only place that had them. Now there are many.

Pattaya is also better, quality-wise, than it was 7 years ago. When I first went there, I didn't like any of its gogo girls. (That could be because showing helps so much though...)

I felt sorry for Matt of Angelwitch last night - because he's at least trying, unlike the Rainbow and Crown groups, to keep something of the old NEP. I wasn't even horny last night when I stepped in, having just 'eaten', but I'm always going to have a drink in there to show support and appreciation of any place that's doing that.

Yep, he tries really hard and is a good lad. Though, I fear, he isnt going to find a buyer. Id have bought the place and kept on management if NEP was different.

Id probably fuck it up though......Id be gaping the stock, its my nature :evil: :sad:

Archived