Currently - best gogo?

lifesabeach

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Bibblies is right: the best bars are now in Pattaya. But you asked about Bangkok. I think the best go go bars in Bangkok are on Soi Cowboy. Why? Because they show, and because they show, they attract more customers, and because they attract more customers, they have managed to attract many of the more attractive girls from NEP.

This doesn't mean that there aren't any bars that show in NEP (there are a few that show sometimes). Nor does it mean that NEP doesn't have any attractive BGs. It does. But Soi Cowboy is more sanook now.

Maybe NEP will open more (with the attention of the authorities now focused on other, more important, matters), and the spiral will stop. Or maybe not.

I doubt any of this is true. NEP is not that dead is it?

Et tu, Brute? :susel:

tu quoque, fili mi?

:)

last year?

as of this time last week, it was dead, few exceptions.

(i define dead as a lack of attractive girls)

as of this time, compared with 2 years ago, compared with as of this time 5 years ago, or compared with as of the time g-spot closed their shower down, and as of the time Mermaid / Lollipop emptied the fish tank... as of the time mon cherie, extacy, etc. vanished... nep has never been the same.

Bibblies is right: the best bars are now in Pattaya. But you asked about Bangkok. I think the best go go bars in Bangkok are on Soi Cowboy. Why? Because they show, and because they show, they attract more customers, and because they attract more customers, they have managed to attract many of the more attractive girls from NEP.

This doesn't mean that there aren't any bars that show in NEP (there are a few that show sometimes). Nor does it mean that NEP doesn't have any attractive BGs. It does. But Soi Cowboy is more sanook now.

Maybe NEP will open more (with the attention of the authorities now focused on other, more important, matters), and the spiral will stop. Or maybe not.

I think the bigger issue at NEP is lack of competition. Two groups (Crown, Rainbow) own the majority of the bars in NEP, and their attitude seems to be that they don't care if their bars suck and you leave, cause you are just as likely to wind up in their bar next door. Sadly, this is starting to happen in Cowboy with the Arab and No-Name Group. You notice that none of the NEP or Cowboy bars mentioned as being "sanuk" are part of the big groups.

While Pattaya has a lot of things I don't like, the fact is that competition between bars is so intense makes the bars better. And there are so many different variations on the theme (upskirt, jacuzzi, Jap bars, coyote, lesbian, showbars, etc, etc) all vying for the punters' baht. There are so many bars, and the entertainment zone is so large, that I doubt anyone could successfully corner the market like they have in NEP, or like they are trying to do in Cowboy.

as of this time, compared with 2 years ago, compared with as of this time 5 years ago, or compared with as of the time g-spot closed their shower down, and as of the time Mermaid / Lollipop emptied the fish tank... as of the time mon cherie, extacy, etc. vanished... nep has never been the same.

..Arhhhh...Those were the days...my Friend..

...We thought they'd NEVER end...LOL

In other words, "There is nothing like the good old days."

Archived