Thoughts on Thai nightlife & a few questions

Sean222

Sean,

Good read. It should go in the trip report section though. As I read this it seemed to me you were being played by these girls. I have to admit that I somewhat envy the fact that you don't see that and can ascribe more generous motives to their actions. Thailand is best when you can believe the fantasy. Just don't marry any of those girls out of Rainbow 2, they really are not "marriageable material". And, I have to ask... you travel with your own ropes? Wow.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[color:blue]

The sheer power of the cultureâ??s openness, limitlessness and compass of thought as centred on the understanding of sexuality is phenomenal, with self-consciousness and opprobrium unknown in the parlours, barsâ?? high quality erotic shows, nude dancers, and availability of genuine relationships with fabulously beautiful girls. [/color]

:rotl:

Genuine relationships, of any kind and in any social strata, are one of the most hard to find things in Thailand and in Asia in general...

Eyes wide shut is the expression which best describes your post and your beliefs on the Thai society and culture.

These sorts of places are incomparable with the harder-to-find proper room and girl who can get really excited over touching you, ready to be well seduced at the end, .... Seduce her in the room, and what a kisser she is....Go with M to her room where she tries to get me to seduce her....

A lot of talk about seducing BG's?! :rolleyes::shakehead

He is another troll full of shit, let it go...

While there is no doubt that he is full of shit I don't think he is a troll, he registered almost 2 years ago... There is the real possibility that he actually believes what he has written! :)

[...]the more you actually like her and know her mind the better the sex is.

BTW, I have found that to be mostly cross-culturally correct regarding the females but I think for many/most males it's the exact opposite.

Personally, I find the sex less and less exciting the more that I get to know a girl...

Some of the best sex I have ever had has been with girls I had just met and of whom didn't even know the name :)

Archived