Thoughts on Thai nightlife & a few questions

Sean222

Thailand is best when you can believe the fantasy.

Absolutely, jonjon, and I dont believe this applies purely to the nightlife either. At the 5 week mark, and with 3 trips outside BKK in that time, I am less impressed with the Thai 'tradition of service' than I was when the bomber landed at Subarnapoom in May. I actually find many of the folk in restaurants/hotels etc to be cut from similar cloth to the bargirls - initially very attentive while they assess just how much you can add to their bottom line, but increasingly 'zoned out' from that point forward. I am not a Cheap Charlie, and I have contributed significantly to bars/restaurants/family marts etc in the time that I've been here. The people I most respect are those who greet me the same way they did when I arrived on the Soi : naturally and without the obvious 'Aha ! a brand new ATM !' appraisal. I'm not asking anyone to Wai me, but a shade more professionalism wouldnt go astray. Even the taxi drivers here have their shining stars, but the f*ckers who shadow me on the Soi at 2am really piss me off, and tuk-tuk drivers can all burn in hell.

As far as the girls are concerned, many are amateurs, pure and simple. Being a professional sex worker means knowing a little something beyond what goes where, and I find many of the younger girls to be fairly mechanical. The best experience I've had was with a girl in her early thirties, and still the only girl to sit down with me beforehand and ask me exactly what my expectations were. She played her part to perfection and we were both happy with our respective outcomes. Predictably, I havent been able to locate her again - as I've mentioned previously, God hates me. Quite possibly, this may be a reaction to my aforementioned 'expectations'. :smirk:

Gobble

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I'm posting here, which I'm afraid won't be too long....[color:red]Thank fcuk for that...this is the greatest piece of drival I've ever read....[/color], you might as well have my notes from a few years back, supporting what I'm saying.[color:red]Have you woken up...or do you still live this fantasy??????[/color]

18 Days Bangkok & Pattaya etc, spring â??04

... talking to her directly- try be relaxed so the girls are also. :rotl::rotl::rotl:

off soi 23 and try Midnight bar- naked dancers but poor selection, one interested in me :doah::banghead::doah::wanker:

Back at NEP, Angelwitch on middle floor has a high proportion of katoeys and some obvious same-sex activity- not for me. [color:red]More a DIY sorta guy huh?? :wanker: [/color]

However thereâ??s an 8 that gets my attention- she finishes dancing and I pick up my drink and bill and go over to her: girls always like this, singling them out in front of all their friends- use what charming lines you can.

[color:red] :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::shakehead:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: [/color]

and take her to the excellent but still competitive Nana hotel restaurant :yikes::doah:

At Dynasty I tell her Iâ??m too tired for love, though still put incense on and open some wine; she falls asleep against me still dressed, watching TV. Takes shower in middle of the night and is quite affectionate, but straight sex only in the morning, when sheâ??s not much turned on- maybe a mistake there.

:rotl::rotl::rotl::yeahthat::rotl::rotl::rotl::wanker:

Day 2. At 6pm go to Barons to see the same voluptuous girl again- calling out for her with all the others there really buzzes her up

:yeahthat::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Day 3.

These sorts of places are incomparable with the harder-to-find proper room and girl who can get really excited over touching you, ready to be well seduced at the end, real tension and buzz:

[color:red]555555555555 You're 16 right...and you're :wanker: while you wite this shit...YES????[/color]

At about 11pm I call in at Angels disco: nice dance routine with five girls but the place is way too respectable with just couples and a few single men- maybe gets more interesting later but Iâ??m not waiting any longer.

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

... M is another wonderful girl, really intelligent and speaks English well; later find out sheâ??s 23. A meal in Nana restaurant and she has such presence she asks me why Iâ??m shy; I tell her make love in the morning, but at the hotel she has other ideas. Despite a little diffidence it seems Iâ??ve turned her on well enough: by the time I give her oral sheâ??s really wet, but after a while she wants to get on top, and finishes herself off there.

[color:red]Maybe you should write a book on....How to turn on Hookers......lol[/color]

Day 4. Through a masterpiece of stupidity Iâ??ve already had a Singha beer, and have another here: consequently Iâ??m not quite up to it and at a popular restaurant corner of soi 5 I spill things and make so many little mistakes I feel like Woody Allen.[color:red]Wow....a 2 pot screamer....as well as a :wanker: [/color]

However, back in Rainbow M has a good time showing off having been barfined again.... M says 60 girls or more per night get barfined here[color:red]...and she's "Showing off" about being Bar fined again....Gee that's only the third time....TONIGHT... :rotl::rotl::rotl::yeahthat::rotl::rotl::rotl: [/color]

Day 5. M makes me wait while goes home to pack some stuff- later telling me she was testing me a bit to be sure Iâ??m serious about her.

[color:red]Yeah...right!!![/color]

Day 9. ...M then says sheâ??d rather take a taxi alone than the bus: there are several reasons for this but I wonder if one is possibly to give me the chance to stay in town a little longer. [color:red]or graft an extra 800 Baht...lol...bet she took the Bus[/color]

I swap double glances with No.43 in her seat, one of the most drop-dead gorgeous girls, before she gets on the stage. She knows sheâ??s a 9++, but I can also tell sheâ??s looking for a guy who can see through her and give her and her life a good seeing to.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

One of the waitresses takes my eye, but after a while I find myself looking at a pretty dancer with shoulders to melt your cold heart. Lâ??s only been there a few months and doesnâ??t speak English well but slowly I coax her interest, get a waitress to translate that I donâ??t want to make love that night

:yeahthat:

Day 11. Sheâ??s the sweetest girl and her subsequent emails are very touching indeed.

Iâ??m through with my own background and conscious of the problematic character of Western societies generally; my next trip planned is a lengthy one to Africa.

Good luck with you "adventures"....Maybe you could get a Job writing shite for looney Planet....lol

DC: He might as well already be one of their writers...

Anyway, it was an interesting distraction.

Sean: Lust drives me back to LOS in a few weeks.

Nothing else.

No matter if the girl is in a gogo (unlikely) or if she is from a G club (I admit some chit chat is necessary there) -> the aim of my game is to bed her.

This is not about finding a relationship or this crap, this is about having sex with a beautiful woman in exchange for money/gifts.

Archived