Mortgages For Foreigners

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My point is that people in your organisation are giving and taking bribes.

If everyone was whiter than white then your organisation would not be doing business in Dubai.

Are they fuck. You haven't a clue what your talking about. Maybe your seedy little deals are all based on bribes but please don't tar other people and companies' date=' who you know nothing about, with the same brush. :shakehead:wanker:

[/quote']

That's pretty abusive calling me a wanker, so......

Listen, you fat cunt. That's some assumption that I know nothing and its one hell of a naieve statement to say that the construction industry is Dubai isnt corrupt to the core. I can tell you, that it most certainly is and it runs , TOTALLY on corruption.

How do I know? Because I own more property there than you can shake a stick at, Ive added to my fortune over the last 5 years on it. I have 101 associates ranging from Lebs, locals, Americans, Indians etc all making their millions off it.

But, your a salary man and likely a bottom feeder if you are so dislocated from the business that you think its clean.

Anyways, why the fuck am I arguing with you? A guy that cant even get laid for 600+ days in Thailand? So it kinda tallies that you wouldnt be able to make any real money in Dubai also.

Ofcourse I could b wrong. You may just walk around with your eyes wide shut in Dubai and ignore it all and convince yourself it doesnt happen. Just as you walk around in Thailand for 600 + days with your eys firmly shutting out the poontang and men and trying to convince yourself that you aren't, in fact, a huge hill of flesh on the turn at middle age.

Right back at you :wanker:

I am a director of a very large company out here in Dubai and I am involved constantly in the biggest contracts that are let here, the very biggest. I am involved right through the tendering and negotiating process. I then prepare the contracts and even have to initial every page before they can be approved.

Munchie is right, your deals selling a few kilos of bananas down the souk with Ahmad may involve a sweetner or two but you obviously know fuck all about the real business, so don't pretend that you do.

A great quote from a great movie......it sums it all up, I rest my case. Just one point, if you realised that, you wouldnt have had to 14 years in the sand Teddy.

Corruption? Corruption is government intrusion into market efficiencies in the form of regulations. That's Milton Friedman. He got a goddamn Nobel Prize. We have laws against it precisely so we can get away with it. Corruption is our protection. Corruption keeps us safe and warm. Corruption is why you and I are prancing around in here instead of fighting over scraps of meat out in the streets. Corruption is why we win.

Actually I wasn't visiting the thread but while searching recent posts, which is how I view the board, I noticed that you had posted on it again. Obviously I had to see what wisdom you had posted but unfortunately you had just dragged up a two week old post of Teddys and posted some more of your usual crap. :rolleyes:

Actually I wasn't visiting the thread but while searching recent posts, which is how I view the board, I noticed that you had posted on it again

Yeh, course.

AND you felt the need to reply again just to tell me the above excuse 20 minutes after the first post. Dont tell me, you were 'searching the board' again.

You're forgetten Muchy. The nightlife section requires my attention.

My eyes are getting tired of reading!

So let me get this clear. One has to bribe an MP in AUE to pruchase property in LOS? But one does not actually receive the bribe, ones superiors receive the bribe. And the bribe is hidden and transferred thru 'consultants'?

I don't get it!

3Corruption? Corruption is government intrusion into market efficiencies in the form of regulations. That's Milton Friedman. He got a goddamn Nobel Prize. We have laws against it precisely so we can get away with it. Corruption is our protection. Corruption keeps us safe and warm. Corruption is why you and I are prancing around in here instead of fighting over scraps of meat out in the streets. Corruption is why we win.3

Gotta be Syriana, a great movie indeed, although while I remember a short white guy in a suit giving a tirade to an american righteous most probably black man (it's hollywood afterall) I'm not quite sure of the movie it happened in.

Yep unit, that's right my ol' booty.

And just if you are getting really confused, it ok to reply to a post with 'wharever & boring', then its cool to then quanitify why you felt the need to say 'whatever & boring' by illustating that you were just 'searching the forum' and thought you'd respond to some '2 week old crap', cause - well - you noticed it was there and 'felt like replying' cause, afterall, 'that's what people on the board do'

Am I making sense? Cause I aint got a scooby doo what it all means and I'd much rather be discussing the joys of anal sex (with women) in the nightlife section.

Tarrar

Archived