Mortgages For Foreigners

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

Frede, your comments in this thread are WAY out of line. I suggest you cool down a bit and to help you with that you are banned for a week.

You are welcome to come back after that week provided you can refrain from insulting people.

Sanuk!

And, my old fruit, your moderation is uneven in the extreme. And, in my opinion, way out of line.

In the first instance, I get called a wanker by the poster known as Munchmaster and then write back with:

That's pretty abusive calling me a wanker, so......

Before going back to him with comments about his weight and sexuality and for that.... get banned.

Now, I realise you dont like my posts (despite the fact that the readership does)and I relaise that you think my posts are too raw for a nightlife section based on the Steamy side of BKK but I think you are taking it all a bit too seriously. You boy there, Munchmaster and his boyfriend Teddy are established poster but frankly, their posts are boring and by leeting them shout wanker and all other kinds of abuse and then ban those, namely me, for rising to is is rediculous

Anyways, you aint being very sanook at all.

I'll go back to pushing my filth on the nightlife collumn. I dont like the way these intelligent 'discussions' are moderated.

Yours

Frede

AKA 'Ol dirty bastard

lol! I wished I was only taking care of book keeping... spent a busy week in HKG with biz way below expectations - but lifestyle nice as usual there- and decided to cancel the R'n'R night in Macau before heading back to LOS because gotta run after those bloody greenbacks... I seem to be quite a bit younger than both of you though.

Yep, me too. 14 years ago I will still in Uni!!!!

Teddy you should maybe stop drinking now that you leave your "shitty place" for a more civilized country?

:neener:

Drogon' date=' 8 days and 21 hours time I will be out of here. Just got my passport back with the visa cancelled, no turning back now.

:beer::beer::beer:

[/quote']

Congratulations. You have indeed done some real hard time to get where you are today. Hat off to you. I couldnt spend 14 years in Dubai (also when you consider the state of the place 10 years ago)

A lotof those years was done in a hardship posting. Well, atleast you've paid the mortgage off on your bricks and have enough for a nice couple of holidays abroard with your mate Muchy. And a tin of salmon on a Sunday teatime

Well done.

:)

I thought frede was winning just for the record... :beer:

And he was outnumbered... :smirk:

Fook me' date=' Bust - we are gonna hav to start holding hands soon :content:

[/quote']

That would considered very gay frede..... :nono:

Teddy you should maybe stop drinking now that you leave your "shitty place" for a more civilized country?

:neener:

Drogon' date=' 8 days and 21 hours time I will be out of here. Just got my passport back with the visa cancelled, no turning back now.

:beer::beer::beer:

[/quote']

Congratulations. You have indeed done some real hard time to get where you are today. Hat off to you. I couldnt spend 14 years in Dubai (also when you consider the state of the place 10 years ago)

A lotof those years was done in a hardship posting. Well, atleast you've paid the mortgage off on your bricks and have enough for a nice couple of holidays abroard with your mate Muchy. And a tin of salmon on a Sunday teatime

Well done.

:)

God I've missed your sparkling wit Frede, but not your spelling and failed GCSE style of writing :thumbup:

Please promise not to stay away that long in future :)

Archived